Companies in Default/FSCS Claims - Picture, London Scottish, Twopart

Options

Comments

• busbyh
    busbyh Posts: 2,342 Forumite
    Options
    pinknico wrote: »
    Ok, just post anything you think of over the weekend and I will call the FSCS and Deloitte on Monday and get some clarification.
    pinknico forgot add the advisor at deloitte did say they had claims going back to july/Aug to be looked at first.:beer: looks. like you will be one of the first in the queue:D
    xx
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • busbyh
    Options
    Not doing too bad folks. on second page already.
    x
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • busbyh
    Options
    pinknico wrote: »
    Is the only question we want to ask the FSCS about the 8% FOS award?

Thanks for doing this pinknico:beer:
  • busbyh
    Options
    got it di
    cheers
    x
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    busbyh wrote: »
    got it di
    cheers
    x

Brilliant, well done hunni.:T:TX
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • dialysis
    dialysis Posts: 1,778 Forumite
    Options
    beaniebabe wrote: »
    Come on dialysis where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi Im here beaniebabe
    We took a single premium insurance policy with Picture Financial and claimed for mis selling in January 2008 with the FOS our claim then went to the FSCS in August 2008. We have since had notice from Picture Home Loans/Target solicitor to say they are starting repossession proceedings on our home. After seeking legal advice we moved out of our home due to the threat of homlessness and we were offered a council house. After what I can only describe as a total nightmare of two weeks in our new house, I have to add we were two doors away from the local drug dealer, we took advice from a financial consultant who stated it would be better to be in our home and to fight for it. So we moved back home. Our case with the FSCS has been outsourced to Deloitte and we have not heard a thing from them apart from we are a priority due to the threat of repossession. Our number is 214.
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    edited 21 August 2009 at 11:04PM
    Options
    dialysis wrote: »
    Hi Im here beaniebabe
    We took a single premium insurance policy with Picture Financial and claimed for mis selling in January 2008 with the FOS our claim then went to the FSCS in August 2008. We have since had notice from Picture Home Loans/Target solicitor to say they are starting repossession proceedings on our home. After seeking legal advice we moved out of our home due to the threat of homlessness and we were offered a council house. After what I can only describe as a total nightmare of two weeks in our new house, I have to add we were two doors away from the local drug dealer, we took advice from a financial consultant who stated it would be better to be in our home and to fight for it. So we moved back home. Our case with the FSCS has been outsourced to Deloitte and we have not heard a thing from them apart from we are a priority due to the threat of repossession. Our number is 214.
    So you never actually got repossessed then Dialysis. I had to go to court and they gave me a week to get out and then the bailiffs came in. I had to go straight to homeless at the council from the court and wait in the queue and they had my reposession notice and I was given a house. I had the keys a few days before being booted out of mine. I did not realise that they had not actually reposessed it yet??? I stayed in mine till the bailiffs came to change the locks. I moved out of mine and private rented for similar reasons. I just cracked up I suppose.:o
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    marshallka wrote: »
    So you never actually got repossessed then Dialysis. I had to go to court and they gave me a week to get out and then the bailiffs came in. I had to go straight to homeless at the council from the court and wait in the queue and they had my reposession notice and I was given a house. I had the keys a few days before being booted out of mine. I did not realise that they had not actually reposessed it yet??? I stayed in mine till the bailiffs came to change the locks.

What a dreadful experience......:eek:
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • marshallka
    marshallka Posts: 14,585 Forumite
    edited 21 August 2009 at 11:14PM
    Options
    di3004 wrote: »
    What a dreadful experience......:eek:
    It was a long time ago Di. I found the papers the other day and it was Endeavour that repossessed it not my mortgage company...:eek:
  • busbyh
    Options
    off to bed now, catch up tommorrow
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure