**October 2012 Brides and Grooms**

Options
1138139140141142144»

Comments

• dollymix84
    Options
    Hi All, I had a lovely day as well, the weather was fantastic, agree with Jo - in my photos the sky is so blue it could be mid-summer! Everything went perfectly. Honeymoon was great as well. Have already survived a week back at work, just can't believe it's all over. I'll try and upload some photos as well xxx
    :love: Married 06/10/12 - Best day of my life :love:
  • stir_crazy
    stir_crazy Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    edited 30 October 2012 at 11:53AM
    Options
    Oh.

I've just unsubscribed from wedding related emails that I've been getting since I got engaged a couple of years ago, and I just felt a little twinge of sadness that the wedding really is all over. Not that I'm not enjoying the post wedding relaxation, but I actually really had fun with all the planning and excitement!
  • Katpin
    Katpin Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all!!

I've finally recovered! We had an amazing day. Weather was abit iffy as we had nearly all types if weather throughout the day. I think I saw rain, snow, sunshine, thunder and lighting, gusts of wind and everything else in between!!

Now waiting for my photographer to edit the pictures but really looking forward to seeing them.

Glad everyone else had great weddings. Honeymoon next year for us now. Can't believe it's all over :'( at least we've got Italy to look forward to though :)
    No Debts except Mortgage :beer:
    Mortgage Term End Feb 2043 :mad:
    Savings Goal £11,000/£50,000:T
  • lazer
    lazer Posts: 3,402 Forumite
    Options
    stir_crazy wrote: »
    Oh.

I've just unsubscribed from wedding related emails that I've been getting since I got engaged a couple of years ago, and I just felt a little twinge of sadness that the wedding really is all over. Not that I'm not enjoying the post wedding relaxation, but I actually really had fun with all the planning and excitement!

I feel the same about the wedding - feel a bit lost with nothing to really plan now!
    Weight loss challenge, lose 15lb in 6 weeks before Christmas.
  • lazer
    lazer Posts: 3,402 Forumite
    Options
    Going to see the photographer tomorrow - can't wait to see the photos!
    Weight loss challenge, lose 15lb in 6 weeks before Christmas.
  • NoAngel
    NoAngel Posts: 774 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aww October is officially over now, we're all married. Congratulations to you all :) Received my photos on a Disc today, so exciting looking at them! We had such an amazing day. Hope you're all very happy!! See you on the boards no doubt discussing whatever it is we do now the excitement is all over!!
  • Nic_Noc_Noo
    Options
    Hi all.

Got back from honeymoon last Friday and currently living in a house that looks a cross between a Chinese laundry and a wedding fair!! lol slowly getting back to normal.

We had a wonderful day, the weather was gorgeous and not a bit cold. everything went to plan, food well received, sweet buffet got annihilated within about 15 minutes(!), kids behaved themselves, i hardly drank as was so stuffed from the meal - had to get my mum to loosen my dress after the meal! - still enjoyed myself though as did everyone else.

Have put a few pics on photobucket (link below - hope it works) which I have nicked off FB - still awaiting official ones and also the DVD from the videographer, can't wait as we had a video diary room later on in the evening...drunken messages are hopefully going to be VERY amusing.

http://s1064.beta.photobucket.com/user/Nicola_Capper/library/?

BIG congrats to us all for our successful and happy marriages! :j
  • stir_crazy
    stir_crazy Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Options
    Glad you had a great day Nic.

We went to see the photographer's pictures last week to pick photos to be printed in our book. The photos were lovely but the photographer hadn't edited any of my dad's family (two brothers and sister and their kids) who made loads of effort to come, they live really far away and I hadn't seen any of my cousins for around 10 years. So I went back to see him last night and asked if he could edit any to put onto our cd.

It turns out that he hasnt got any of them at all. It looks like there was a breakdown in communication between him and my brother who was supposed to be getting my family together for pics. My dad's BIL is quite handy with a camera so there are pictures of them luckily, but I'm so gutted that there are no professional pics of them :(

Not only that, but I have to break the news to my mum and dad who already feel that DH's family had the monopoly on the pictures-there's pictures of all of DH's family bacause my SIL was helping get DH's family together for photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure