My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Options

Comments

• Funds update
    1.00 - purse
    98.57 - bank account
    57.00 - owed to me
    21.00 - owed to SBCC

So today I had to check in for our girls night away to Dublin, 7.00 each but paid for the girls too which they will sort me out with later on.

I tried to pay this on my debit card which declined, tried the SBCC & it went through so will just transfer that over later on tonight & deduct that from my bank account funds.

I know this is so anti social but I am hoping my night out tomorrow gets cancelled :p I really have much better things I could be doing with that 50.00 I would spend :eek:

In work till 7pm tonight & the thought could honestly make me weep, really been feeling off the last couple of weeks can't put my finger on it but somethings not right. Maybe just need a good sleep, such a bad sleeper & always have been.

Dxxx
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    feel better soon <3
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • ani*fan
    ani*fan Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I just wanted to join in with the congratulations for getting your debt reduced and reorganised. You're doing so well! :beer:

I'm on the same mission to have all the debt on one card (plus overdraft) to try and simplify everything. It feels good to be in charge.

Hope you manage to get a good sleep soon.

x
    If you know you have enough, you're rich. ;)
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    I hope you're feeling better and your night out gets cancelled!

I'm a bit like that too - things seem like a good idea at the time but when it gets closer to the date I am annoyed with myself for committing to something I really don't want to spend the money on. I'm pretty good at just saying no to begin with now, though having no friends helps too! :p

Just kidding - most of my friends are musicians and we meet up several times a month at various pub sessions. I stick to tap water so rarely have to pay for anything other than transport to get there :D
    :happylove
  • Eyebright
    Eyebright Posts: 1,018 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hope you have managed some sleep Dolly, and are feeling more like your usual self. You've had a lot on your plate recently and I always find that frazzles me.
    I need to just have some quiet time to stop thinking and worrying and plotting and planning and just be. xxx
    POAYDBX 2020 #? 20/4000
    1 debt vs 100 days #14 20/1000
    Saving for Christmas 2020 50/500
    EF Saving 285/500
  • Thanks lovelies.

Well went on my night out & it was great fun, drank way too much & I have been ill ill ill today.

The suffering is real & completely self inflicted!

I'm away for a lie down on the couch.

Dxxx
  • Poor_Single_lady
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon. It happens to us all. Glad you enjoyed your night tho. You are the queen of adventures! xxx
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    I hope you're feeling better and are able to relax and recover properly!
    :happylove
  • Thanks lovelies.

Feeling much better today, in work till 4pm so just tired more than anything.

Did my housework on Friday before I went out, thank god cos no way would I be doing it yesterday or today!

Got a 50.00 cheque in the post from my survey site & it couldn't have come at a better time! Ideally wanted to save it but will need to spend it this week, trying to keep most of it so me & my Sis can have a lovely wee night away with her 2 kids on Thursday/Friday.

Dxxx
  • So it is now officially double digits, 98 days to go until the big fat man in the suit arrives :santa2:

:xmastree:

Hubby - HT washbag, HT belt, Geo F Trumper Moisturiser, (Chanel, Superdry Tshirt, chocolate)
    Mum - Top, HT bag, Matalan bag (Nokia mobile, chocolate)
    Granny - (M&S cardigan, chocolate)
    Sister - (No idea yet)
    Neice - Shoes, purse, VS moisturiser, VS spray, NV set :starmod:
    Nephew - Bfast with Santa (Toys, Clothes)
    Neice - Bfast with Santa, Minnie tea set, Shopping basket (Clothes)
    BFF Son - Bfast with Santa (Toys)
    BFF Daughter - (Clothes, teddy)
    Secret Santa Work - (10.00 gift no idea what yet)
    Secret Santa Friend - (Prada candy, Boots 3for 2 goodies)
    Secret Santa Friend Daughter - (Boots 3for 2 goodies)
    Hubby Friends Dad - (Rum, Pringle socks)
    Mum MF - Shoes (Pringle socks)

So this is the update as of today, lost track of what I have saved but everything so far has been on the sale, discounted online or used a discount code :money:

In brackets is what I am planning on gifting just to help me keep track of the list.

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport