Amex cashback still not received

Options
I successfully applied for the Amex Everyday Cashback credit card in February 2017. It’s been over a year now and I still haven’t received this cashback.

Does anyone know how it’s received? Is it by cheque or a deposit to your bank account?

When I log into my app, I can see the cashback of £123.76 stated on the main page.

Anyone have any ideas?
EMERGENCY FUND £1644.03 / £3000 (55% SAVED)
CAR FUND £1200 / £1200 (100% SAVED)

Comments

• newuser86
    newuser86 Posts: 312 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Go on the live chat and ask them, or call them up. Without knowing all the details its difficult to assist
  • TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,055 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mine always turns up as a credit to the card, a few weeks after the opening anniversary date.
  • A4445
    A4445 Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Options
    Cashback is added to your Amex account as a credit, have you checked your statement to see if there is a credit?
  • mrsammyp
    mrsammyp Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Normally appears as a credit against your statement on month 13.
  • rainbowskies
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have checked my statement and there is no credit. I shall give them a ring tomorrow. :)

Just thought I would ask on here first in case I had missed anything. Thanks again!
  • destroycarthage
    Options
    Typically you would get the cash back within days of the purchase. In the past with AMEX I've seen the deposits come fairly quick. Definitely call them up. They have great customer service. No robots
  • guesswho2000
    guesswho2000 Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Uniform Washer
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have checked my statement and there is no credit. I shall give them a ring tomorrow. :)

Just thought I would ask on here first in case I had missed anything. Thanks again!

Did you spend the minimum of £3,000 over the course of the 12 months? Amex have that minimum spend requirement on their cashback cards.
  • rainbowskies
    Options
    Yes, I did! I just double checked yesterday! Called them and they said I should be getting the cashback on the 27th so I guess I was being a tad impatient! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport