Amazhame!

Options
124»

Comments

• theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Am I the only one who finds it hard to believe that a brand new TV would be sent out unboxed? I also find it hard to believe any courier company would agree to handle an unboxed TV.

Amazon do a thing (and I can't recall what they name it) but it's a tick box where you agree the item will come "as it is" in it's original form type of thing - not packaged in anything other than the retail box.

I suspect this is what the OP is saying. The TV came in a box which showed the contents was a TV. Ie, the retail packaging for said TV rather than wrapping/another box.
  • neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Amazon do a thing (and I can't recall what they name it) but it's a tick box where you agree the item will come "as it is" in it's original form type of thing - not packaged in anything other than the retail box.

I suspect this is what the OP is saying. The TV came in a box which showed the contents was a TV. Ie, the retail packaging for said TV rather than wrapping/another box.
    Even if this is what the OP meant I don't think have an outer Amazon box would've done anything to disguise the fact that the contents was indeed a TV.
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    neilmcl wrote: »
    Even if this is what the OP meant I don't think have an outer Amazon box would've done anything to disguise the fact that the contents was indeed a TV.

I didn't say it would disguise it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport