IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstones County Court Claim

Options

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    yes, the driver formed a contract and no they did not breach it

the keeper never formed a contract in the first place, so did not breach it because one wasnt formed

so the corrected paragraph and spelling should sort it for now

a lot of this is pure common sense
  • Dredd786
    Options
    Ok all done, defence .pdf has been attached to Email and sent to CCBCAQ@Justice.gov.uk
  • Dredd786
    Options
    Thanks everyone, just checked with the moneyclaim helpdesk and the claim has been defended.
    Just working on a witness statement now.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Dredd786 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone, just checked with the moneyclaim helpdesk and the claim has been defended.
    Just working on a witness statement now.
    Won't that be your defence they are referring to? Or were you simply asking if they'd received your defence?
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Dredd786
    Options
    Hi

Yes that was just my defence submitted and accepted.
  • Dredd786
    Options
    Hi again,

so I have received Gladstone's copy of their Directions Questionnaire in which they are asking for special directions as usual.

Am i waiting for the court to send the same form for me to fill in and reply or do i just download a blank copy and fill that out?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Up to you really! If you are twitchy then download one.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Check MCOL
    If it says its been sent abd you dont have it yet, deither wait or download one.
  • Dredd786
    Dredd786 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, I cannot log into MCOL as they changed something on their system and as I registered prior to the change they cannot help me regain access to it. I can call them which is the only option now. However I have downloaded the form to fill in but I am not sure what I fill in the first field - To be completed by, or on behalf of - this box on their form had HX Car Park management Ltd in it. Do I replicate this or put in my details?
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Follow post 2 of the newbies thread.
    BUt it is a little obvious - who is to complete the from? WEll the claimant is told to complete theirs, and you complete yours....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure