Boston Duvet & Pillow Company

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• debbyjg
    debbyjg Posts: 27 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Since my first order with boston duvet and pillows the quality has suffered. They at first sold high quality product either overstock or slight seconds however they are now selling rubbish.
    I got 10 days ago 4 luxury cotton cover pillows reduced from £17 however they had very little filling, they went as flat as a pancake on first night sleeping!
    The response I got from Boston was “ The pillows you purchased are designed to create a value product with a more luxurious touch, hence the cotton cover but also the small price tag for the pair. After checking they seem relatively normal for a product of this value. We do understand customers will prefer higher or lower levels of filling”
    So I can only say they feel good but are not fit for purpose, things have changed with the company and they say you get what you pay for not a luxury bargain but flat cheap pillows with a nice cotton cover and if you don’t like it the company say pay more, and don’t expect luxury despite our advertised description. After haggling they offered a goodwill refund if I post them back, so after checking with delivery I would only loose £12 to get flat pillows. lets say i would never recommend them again as i have in the past.
  • Deafdoggy
    Options
    Went straight to the website and ordered 2 duvets 10.5 tog and 13 tog for me, as I needed to change my 6 year old duvets anyway. Will let you know what they are like. I have allergies so the polycotton covers are really important and much more expensive elsewhere. Thank you for the discount coupon too! I paid just over £18 for both duvets including shipping! A bargain!
  • Deafdoggy
    Options
    PS if you want good pillows I recommend going to Groupon, I just bought 6 Silentnight pillows (Six Silentnight Deep Sleep Pillows) for £19.98 including postage. They are REALLY REALLY COMFORTABLE and I wish I had ditched my 12 year old pillows sooner. So this is tried and tested. I bought 2 last year from Wilko to take on holiday and were impresses so went to Groupon this time as I needed more.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure