Options
124»

Comments

• Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,229 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    The £10 Christmas payment won't even buy most of the so-called 'stocking fillers' in the glossy magazines (expensive tat!!!)

I donate mine to the Salvation Army, with Gift Aid it maybe helps feed / clothe someone this Christmas? Far better use for it than tat from a magazine or a coffee in a chain
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • giraffe69
    giraffe69 Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Agree with an earlier post that abolishing it would be politically "brave" but merging it in to the regular payments would at least save the matter of a separate and no doubt costly distribution.
  • margaretclare
    margaretclare Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    Options
    giraffe69 wrote: »
    Agree with an earlier post that abolishing it would be politically "brave" but merging it in to the regular payments would at least save the matter of a separate and no doubt costly distribution.

I got mine added on to the normal weekly payment. We haven't had letters about it - no need for more waste paper to be recycled.
    [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Æ[/FONT]r ic wisdom funde, [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]æ[/FONT]r wear[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]ð[/FONT] ic eald.
    Before I found wisdom, I became old.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport