Options

Comments

• LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    carole.uk wrote: »
    Hi Loulou did the eyelash applicator work i am rubbish at putting them on
    (So am I, haha). Haven't tried it yet but I'll report back..going out on Sunday night.

A drag queen friend of mine says she applies the glue (assuming it has glue with it), leaves it a few minutes, puts them on, and has no bother. She reckons it's the glue application stage that's crucial.

Every time I've tried false eyelashes I've given up. Memories of them falling into drinks, ending up on my cheek at the end of the night, or half on/half off on my eye and not noticing for ages... :rotfl:
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Our shower hose was leaking and I was going to buy one from Argos but they are out of stock.

Bought one today from Poundland along with a new shower head, both working fine, no leaks and the nut is made of metal, not plastic like some of the more expensive ones.

Only 1.25m long though, but it's fine.
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 29 June 2012 at 8:24PM
    Options
    I use this shower attachment (not from Poundland, though): http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8323703/Trail/searchtext%3EBATH+SHOWER+MIXER.htm (has a plastic mixer bar and suction cups that attach to each tap, can't see it in the picture).

They last for years, really hard to find in the shops for some reason! Conventional shower sprays don't fit my bath taps.
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LouLou wrote: »
    I use this shower attachment (not from Poundland, though): http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8323703/Trail/searchtext%3EBATH+SHOWER+MIXER.htm (has a plastic mixer bar and suction cups that attach to each tap, can't see it in the picture).

They last for years, really hard to find in the shops for some reason! Conventional shower sprays don't fit my bath taps.

That looks very similar to the one that I bought but mine was silver.

We have a shower head connector on the bath taps, one of those with a lever to change from filling a bath to going through the shower hose.

Not brilliant and it was in the house when we bought it, will be staying for a few more years yet.
  • derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Universal All in One remote Controls. My children trash ours on a regular basis and just noticed them after buying another one.
  • curlylou1986
    Options
    Hiya,
    I picked up a few bits in the Colchester store today which were some good buys -

Pink and a blue baby hair wash jug (soft plastic type - a bit like these:http://www.munchkin.com/shampoo-rinser )

Small cardboard book librarys - 5 small books in a box : Dora the Explora, Happy Feet, Princess stories, Farmyard stories.
    Polariod photo cubes
    Transformers metal paper bin

hope may be of some help!:)
    :heart2:Married my Prince Charming on 15th April 2011 - perfect day!

Our little princess born 8th June - she is amazing!! :grinheart

Honeymoon Disney World Florida - Jan 2012!
  • niceguy15
    niceguy15 Posts: 1,204 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 30 June 2012 at 5:12PM
    Options
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you DS loves these :)
  • Miroslav
    Miroslav Posts: 6,193 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Poundland Yeovil had Shredded Wheat Bitesize today (berries and honey & Banana) usually well over £2 in various supermarkets.

Formula 1 book 2012 which my nephews will enjoy.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Miroslav wrote: »
    Poundland Yeovil had Shredded Wheat Bitesize today (berries and honey & Banana) usually well over £2 in various supermarkets.

Formula 1 book 2012 which my nephews will enjoy.

Any more details please ?

ISBN ? RRP ? Full title and who by etc ?

Then I'll see if I can find it online :)

Thanks
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure