Comments

• Claire_Alex
    Options
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    I've found the UK claim form; does that help?
    http://www.armandhammer.co.uk/download/truly-radiant-claim-form

Yeah great thanks - will give this one a go!

Are there any T's&C's anywhere; I'm just wondering what size the tube has to be?

Also; the US version seems to offer a MBG against the Radiant Toothbrushes too - anyone found this on the UK Site?
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Saw an ad in a mag today for new Bodyform 'Roll. Press. Go' and it said try me free on facebook. Can't see anything about it on facebook and pretty sure this is a new product so not the MBG/TMF from a few months back. It was a recent mag too. Maybe they'll be announcing it soon?

Yeah I saw this one too and liked the page but no sign of any MBG promo...

I can't understand why they advertise the MBG on TV before it's even advertised on their websites. I've found this with quite a few MBG promo's over the last few months:
    Garnier
    Comfort
    Arm & Hammer Radiant
    and now Bodyform

It'll appear eventually but don't think they should advertise before it's up and running online.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    Got the pink Parazone in Morrisons today. The other variety didn't have the tag on. Thought £2 was a bit expensive so, yes, I will try it for free thanks!
  • sharond101
    Options
    Got some naughty Lotus Biscoff spread in Asda with Try Me Free label on. It's amazing!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    L_York wrote: »
    Another one where you have to send half the product back. Becoming quite common. Only the claim form on the website at the moment. Can't see and terms and conditions so don't know if postage is refunded. Will wait for more info before I buy it.

has anyone done the Arm and Hammer yet and got their postage returned?

I am a bit doubtful about putting half a tube of toothpaste into the post - they always ask now what it is you are posting.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    Thought this might be of interest. There appears to be a Try Me Love Me offer on the Young's Salmon Crumble.

8839360512030.jpg?buildNumber=RELEASE-9-SVN-3765

Till receipt, front of packaging, 15+ word statement required. Offer closes on 30/09/2015. Maximum refund is £2.00 and you must claim within 60 days of purchase.

nice find - on mysupermarket it seems to be in Asda for £1 - wonder if its more expensive anywhere else :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    nice find - on mysupermarket it seems to be in Asda for £1 - wonder if its more expensive anywhere else :D

I saw the Admiral's Pie today on TMF in Sainsburys. I didn't get it though because it would have melted and I didn't clock the price either. Sorry!
  • Ayrshire_guy
    Options
    I got mail sent to be today from the BIC Challenge people. They returned my application as the pen was missing...
    The pen was definitely in the the envelope with my application.
    Can't believe it. Plus they have given me 4 days to send them another pen.
    So someone took my empty pen out the envelope - weird or what?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got mail sent to be today from the BIC Challenge people. They returned my application as the pen was missing...
    The pen was definitely in the the envelope with my application.
    Can't believe it. Plus they have given me 4 days to send them another pen.
    So someone took my empty pen out the envelope - weird or what?

4 days?! Wow.

Did you use a padded envelope? I can imagine a biro sliding out of a split in a paper envelope but not so much a padded one.

Thanks for the warning.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure