»

Try Me Free Hunt - Page 217

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Try Me Free Hunt

edited 14 June 2017 at 10:10AM in Freebies (Low Spend)
4.3K replies 1.3M views

Replies

• Discodee wrote: »
    Mine came back within about 3/4 weeks I think Did 3 and all came back. Did you get a proof of posting from the P.O? If so manybe send them an email
    Another handy thing to do is make a note of the transaction no: on the reciept. If it goes missing in the post you have a record!

Thanks for the reply. No I didn't get a proof of posting. I have emailed them but no reply as yet. Still hoping!
  • Hi everyone, I sent off for this money back guarantee over 5 weeks ago and I haven't received anything. Is anyone else been waiting a long time? Thanks
    Sent for my first one on 24/7. Still not received. About to email them. 5 others at different address, all claimed since, have all arrived!
  • edited 18 March 2015 at 6:37PM
    Claire_AlexClaire_Alex
    336 posts
    Forumite
    edited 18 March 2015 at 6:37PM
    dugsie wrote: »
    Maybe a strange question but can i ask if any MEN have successfully claimed back on a Venus razor....?

Yes my partner did :D
  • Hi

I sent off my application for the Nivea Sensitive at the beginning of August and haven't heard anything back. I sent it off in a big hurry as we were going away the next day and didn't keep a note of the address etc as I usually do. Please can one of you organised people please tell me the address etc so I can ask what happened. I did at least manage to get to a post office and I've got my certificate of posting. Has anyone else had problems?

Thanks for your help : )
  • AfricatAfricat
    1.1K posts
    Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Sallygirl wrote: »
    Hi

I sent off my application for the Nivea Sensitive at the beginning of August and haven't heard anything back. I sent it off in a big hurry as we were going away the next day and didn't keep a note of the address etc as I usually do. Please can one of you organised people please tell me the address etc so I can ask what happened. I did at least manage to get to a post office and I've got my certificate of posting. Has anyone else had problems?

I don't have it to hand as did it a while ago - it must still be online though.
    I'm sure you'll hear back soon - from what I remember mine took at least 4 weeks.
  • Sallygirl wrote: »
    Hi

Mine came back fairly quickly from what I remember, and I'd have sent mine at the beginning of Aug too.

Nivea Sensitive Money Back Guarantee
    Freepost Mid 19809
    Wolverhampton
    WV1 1WA
  • Ok that's the 1st post updated. :money: Just realised that tomorrow (20th) is the last day to buy Schwarz Flavour Shots in Asda, so just reminding everyone who hasn't done it yet (including me! :rotfl:)
  • Got my refund for the 100 Daz wash liquid - took just 2 weeks :j
  • purplestar133purplestar133
    1.7K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    Got my Parozone cheque! That's got to have been less than one week!
  • m1kjmm1kjm
    1.2K posts
    Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    Got my Parozone cheque! That's got to have been less than one week!

Lucky you - I still can't find the wretched promotional collars and I've even dreamt about looking for them :rotfl: