".......Learning to dance in the rain!!"

Options

Comments

• mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Late to the party but I'm here!!

Well done on the 2.5stone! I'm piling it all back on at the mo :o.

How did you get on with changeover from DLA to PiP? DH was called for an assessment last Sunday, so we are just waiting for the decision letter now.

Jealous you've broken up for summer! We have one more week Xx
    3st 1lb down now but I've damaged a tendon in my foot and haven't made weigh in for 2 weeks.... i fear it will be a mighty gain :o

Missy H is under 16 so will stay on DLA if they agree to re-award it to her. I've just finished the forms and they are ready to post Monday.... been waiting on clinic reports etc and they've taken forever!! I have a bad feeling about it all and predict another battle!
    Fingers crossed Mr Lucky's assessment went well and he gets the award he deserves!

Mrs H x
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Oh right, I thought DLA had been scrapped completely. Fingers crossed it's awarded to Missy H without battle. I totally understand what you mean, I'm geared up for a fight too Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    Oh right, I thought DLA had been scrapped completely. Fingers crossed it's awarded to Missy H without battle. I totally understand what you mean, I'm geared up for a fight too Xx

I believe they will swap all DLA adults over and any new over 16 years claims will be PIP before they tackle the children. It's daft as on PIP Missy H would be entitled to enhanced rate for both based on the points system yet DLA battles to get low rate anything :(

I hope it goes through with out a hitch Lucky. Do you have uch planned for the summer?

Mrs H
  • stripes
    stripes Posts: 323 Forumite
    Options
    Happy shiny diary Mrs Hinge and may I be the first to spell out jizz :D
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    stripes wrote: »
    Happy shiny diary Mrs Hinge and may I be the first to spell out jizz :D

:rotfl:trust it to be you Stripes :rotfl:

You found me!!

How are you? and my good friend the King? he still ruling? :D I hope your braced and ready for the summer jollies and not too :eek: at it all!

Pass the biscuits around and budge up your hogging the sofa :rotfl:

Mrs H x
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    Yesterday I decided to do my annual review with SC for our Dmp, for the mean time I have decided to stay with them until we find out what is happening with Mr H's inheritance. I have had to reduce our payments by half as things have been really tight recently and the thought of another 12months like this is horrifying, we missed a repayment in June (i must of had my head in another place :o) and the letters/calls from that was enough to stress me out! It has made our DFD much further away but we know this is just short term until we can offer settlement payments.

Barclay card are threatening to cancel my repayment plan :cool: they have never defaulted the account in the 3-4years we've been on the dmp but threw the threat of it at us this week, i would fight for it to be backdated if they did :mad: I'm annoyed as their debt isn't my highest amount yet they get 60% of my total monthly debt repayment, I wish they would just pass it to a debt collector as they are terrible to deal with :mad:

We continue to battle the food bills as weekly shops creep up, dieting isn't cheap and Missy H continues on a restricted diet. I paid £3 for her biscuits the other compared to 69p for the boys "normal" version :mad: maybe it's time to get my a&£$ in to gear and get baking again. If anyone finds my inner domestic goddess please direct her back my way, she's wondered off again :o

Summer needs to be super cheap. no holiday planned other than a few days camping with my friend and all the kids.... Mr H is staying at home to deal with the animals to avoid cattery/coarding fees! Days out look to be the way forward, just need the sun to shine as picnics in the many many local parks are free :rotfl:The woods behind us are great to explore and have some amazing den building areas.

The little Hinge's wish lists this year consist off:

Swimming
    Den building
    Cinema
    Bowling
    Legoland :eek:
    Zoo
    Musical and trip to london ;) booked as part of missy H's birthday kids week means her place was free and we booked train tickets super super cheap :D
    Camping..... friend paid half the site fees so £35 for the 4 nights :j will cook at the tent other then maybe fish and chips one night.
    Baking.... fingers crossed it will help cut the food bill at the same time :rotfl:oh and fill their hollow legs :o
    Picnics at every park
    A day at the beach
    Gardening
    Movie marathon
    Lots of Ps4 Minecraft :rotfl:

I'm trying to include lots of library trips for new books, our new bedtime routine is really helping.... 7hours sleep from superman one night last week :D, we have the usual arts and craft cupboard over flowing and we have a action plan from school to keep Superman tuned in to mathsover the holidays :T

The little H's have just demoished the Hm sausage rolls they made this morning and it looks like we are heading out to the forest! Should be interesting as I'm currently on crutches..... if I'm not back by bedtime send out a rescue party :rotfl::rotfl:

Mrs H x
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    :rotfl:We made it out of the woods :rotfl:

My evening looks very much like an ice pack, trashy tv and my knitting :rotfl:
  • stripes
    Options
    Yes the King still rules although Missy Stripes attempts of joint rule has been thwarted by myself, one is enough!

Missy Stripes is celebrating her 6th birthday end of July but it seems like she's 6 going on to 15!!!! Cheeky cheeky ! Wonder who she gets it from :rotfl:

The King has become such a lively boy now and has started sounding his phonics, he muttered his first mum word a few weeks ago, I nearly fainted. To new readers to Mrs Hinges diary the King is non verbal autistic, he is 7. So a massive development milestone in our household :D

Nice to read your posts again Mrs Hinge so plonk yourself down and let's munch some custard creams :T
  • stripes
    Options
    Yum homemade sausage rolls!

You must start posting your receipes Mrs Hinge!
  • dawnybabes
    dawnybabes Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Pulls up a chair ....

My DS renewal was sorted in 6 days just renewed it for 2 years which seems stupid (unless anyone has a magic cure for autism ????)
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family