B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• frankennsteiny
    Options
    Afraid not in all B&M stores at all - I have a close relative who works for B&M and stores do their stock takes at different times:cool::cool:

so the queen of b&m gives duff information yet again whoever would have thought it :eek::eek::eek:
  • frankennsteiny
    Options
    Don't forget Friday is toys reductions day.
  • OnABudget
    OnABudget Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Had a lovely picnic in the park today getting to know a few acquaintances and decided to pop in B&M on the way home.
    So glad I did as found another Jamie Oliver 4 piece set.

Also, keep an eye open for adult sleeping bags for 10p
    I wonder if Fran Summer sells via messenger said the tax man. :rotfl::rotfl:
  • OnABudget
    Options
    Thanks to Pat's son all pleated top border curtains are now a quid.
    They have a 'special buy' red sticker on them with original price.
    Different sizes and colours. :D
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    For the puddy cat folks

12x box Whiskas Creamy Soups Fish Flavour and Creamy Soups Poulty Flavour.

£1.00 a box in B&M (not big store) and they had 2 shelves full. Date sometime in 2019. (I didn't actually get any as my two hate Whiskas.)

The SEL was £1 but if you spot them dearer, I would get price checked.

As seen here on mysupermarket:

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=whiskas%20soup

Thanks Izzey, I noticed 2 boxes of the meaty instore on Friday and amazingly remembered your post!
    Scanned them with my app and they were still £1 a box, obviously no label on the shelf.

However they look vile, even the stray starving puddy cat I've been feeding turned his nose up.
    But as there are 23 sachets left he'll have to try them again!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    I will only announce on here - if you choose to share onto facebook pages then that is down to you - I wont be. Gardening will be going cheap in B&M in the coming weeks - if the B&M website uploads just a few 10p and £1 B&M items ignore that. Just get your bottom there because it will be 90% of stock.
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • Avina_Ritelaff
    Options
    So I have decided I am going to cover all Manchester stores on Wednesday and Thursday this week never been to Manchester before really looking forward to it :beer: apparently great reductions out starting Wednesday. Will give you an update.
    No need of fat club badges for me Shazza Smith- I got the MSE 2 year anniversary" badge! :T:T
    Carbon monoxide (CO) is a gas that can kill you quickly. It is called the silent killer
    CO15 is different – in it you will find a person who will scam you quickly. It is called trash.
  • frankennsteiny
    frankennsteiny Posts: 36 Forumite
    edited 30 July 2018 at 4:55PM
    Options
    A couple of 10p bargains found today Heinz kids ketchup and Maryland cookies thins 2 varieties Milk & Dark chocolate and Salted caramel.

Also woodland wick candles 10p
  • skintmumof3
    skintmumof3 Posts: 803 Forumite
    Options
    18 Kitkats and a Kitkat mug now £1...BBE Aug 18
    hth
  • OnABudget
    Options
    KO-LEE Noodles 10p B&M in store, 2 flavours
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure