Octobers' Bring Your Lunch to Work

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Apologies for delaying updating the thread, real life has been a bit hectic the past two weeks or so.

The list on the first page has been updated and all new and existing members have been added.

Due to work/home life, I am pulling out of this months one. I have lost count any way.

Thanks

Pmo2
    x
  • Luno
    Luno Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Been a good girl so far this week and managed 2/2. Left over roast lamb from Sunday roast made into stew. Leftover pasta bake packaged up ready for tomorrow's lunch. I am enjoying the accountability of this thread.
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Homemade squash soup yesterday and Monday, so 9/20 so far :)
  • chocolatelover93
    Options
    3/8 for me today :)
    Have bought meal deals twice so not going to get to my 8 this month. Have got some leftover pasta and sauce and a yoghurt for lunch. Had a packet of crisps for breakfast (not good I know but was the only thing I had to bring, I got up late - oops!)

C xx
    Read my diaryHere :)
  • Luno
    Options
    Leftovers from last night again - bbq chicken, sweet potato mash and sweet corn. I'm finding it so much easier to make extra for dinner then have leftovers for lunch. That's 4/5 this week and 8/9 overall.
  • chocolatelover93
    Options
    Pasta and sauce, yoghurt for lunch and a couple of easy peelers and crisps for snacks today.
    4/8 :D
    Read my diaryHere :)
  • Thrice
    Thrice Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all!

Well I fell asleep early last night (like 7pm early :o) and didn't make any sandwiches for today for me and MrT.

Fear not! I had bought a multi pack of noodles from Costco at the weekend (from my weekly food budget) so we are having these! So still NSD's on lunches!

I WILL make sandwiches tonight for the next 2 days, then again on Wednesday night for Thurs/Fri. I WILL do it this week!!

Updating with 7/14
  • Soundgirlrocks
    Options
    I've been rubbish but will join in again on the November thread!
  • Luno
    Options
    Not as many lunches but mor coffees! Whoops. However more saved than normal so overall a success.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning you lovely lot :D

Apologies for the delay, it has been one of those weeks...and months!

Novembers thread is over here - https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74995293#post74995293

Hope to see you over there :) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport