Sports Direct Credit Note Expiry in US Date Format

Options
13»

Comments

• 2017_M.S.E
    Options
    I should add that I never received a response from writing an official complaint letter in the end
  • MothballsWallet
    MothballsWallet Posts: 15,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Probably because Mike Ashley can't pay decent money and therefore hire people who can read and write letters :whistle:

But that's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
  • powerful_Rogue
    Options
    Probably because Mike Ashley can't pay decent money and therefore hire people who can read and write letters :whistle:

But that's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Bit harsh.
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    2017_M.S.E wrote: »

One final bit of advice I have noticed is that if no case number is quoted in any responses from Sports Direct, then they will not help you, or pass the details of your conversation onto anyone else so you have to start the process with someone else there again!

That applies with most automated customer service Departments. It's always in your interest to keep using the same case number
  • 2017_M.S.E
    Options
    pmduk wrote: »
    That applies with most automated customer service Departments. It's always in your interest to keep using the same case number

Absolutely. And SD would tell me they were looking into my issue, but would then ignore me when I requested a case number!
  • pink2006
    pink2006 Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 October 2017 at 8:48PM
    Options
    I have a credit note with the date 02/11/2017 (which is still valid) and they tried to tell me it's expired already! Unbelievable! :mad:

I'm going to try and email them like 2017_M.S.E did and see what happens!
  • 2017_M.S.E
    Options
    pink2006 wrote: »
    I have a credit note with the date 02/11/2017 (which is still valid) and they tried to tell me it's expired already! Unbelievable! :mad:

I'm going to try and email them like 2017_M.S.E did and see what happens!

Oh dear, knew this would affect a few people. Hope you managed to get this sorted with Sports Direct!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure