Jubilant January's NSD Challenge!

Options

Comments

• AbundantBudget
    Options
    I completed my challenge for January 10/10 :j:T
    # 365 Day Penny Challenge 2021 £111.84/£667.95, # Virtual Sealed Pot 14 £7.56/£200, # Saving for Xmas 2021 £1 a day: £82/£365, # 1 debt vs 100 days £1,240/£1,240, 1 debt vs 100 days £1,000/£1,000,1 debt vs 100 days £0/£3,540,#80 Pay all debt by Xmas 2021: £2,555/£11,295.00
  • Happy_Monday
    Options
    Van_Girl wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! Fab progress :)

So... I fell off the wagon a bit this week. Had a family funeral which was far, far away and then had 2 days away for work so it all went a bit to pot. I can claim most of my spends back for work, but still made my target quite hard to reach this month. So 0 NSD's to add for me.

Oh, and my windscreen was cracked on the way home from work on Fri, so that's going to be a spend I have to make this week. I have cover, but still going to have to contribute. Very annoying.
    But, I do have all the supplies required to get me through the week so let's try for another NSW minus the windscreen. Got to think positive! :j

Sounds like a tough week van girl. It’s hard sometimes not to go off track and fall off the wagon, the main thing is you get back on it. This thread is great for motivation :T
  • Happy_Monday
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    19 yesterday & 20 today.

Amazing job Beanielou :A:A:A
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,454 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Amazing job Beanielou :A:A:A

Thank you:A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • cathybird
    cathybird Posts: 13,425 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Well done AbundantBudget and beanielou! :) :T:T:j:j:A Fantastic efforts :)
    In April I am taking a break from buying: Books
  • cathybird
    Options
    The pork dinner was lovely thank you, I’m a bit funny about pork, and it has to be well done, but not over done IFYSWIM....I googled how to do perfect crackling and oh my goodness that was delish!! The wine though...not so good and definitely not as good as the real thing!

Happy Monday, it's really hard to get good alcohol-free wine - in fact I've never come across any such thing. If you find one let me know! I believe some of the sparkling wines have good alcohol-free versions but I'm not a massive fan of sparkling wine. Good to know the crackling was good though!
  • Dottles1
    Dottles1 Posts: 495 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    One more NSD for me today so nearly at target. Yesterday would have been but had a plumbing disaster that needed sorting. Tomorrow is looking good though.
    CC1 Aug19 [STRIKE]£7587.85[/STRIKE] Aug 20 £0
    CC2 Aug 19 [STRIKE]£1185.58[/STRIKE] Aug 20 £0
    CC3 Aug 19 [STRIKE]£544.95[/STRIKE] Aug 20 £0
    O/D Aug [STRIKE]£20[/STRIKE] Sept [STRIKE] £100[/STRIKE] Oct £0
    CC4 Aug 2020 £0
    Total debt Aug 2019[STRIKE]£9318.38[/STRIKE] Aug 20 £0
  • cathybird
    Options
    Dottles1 wrote: »
    One more NSD for me today so nearly at target. Yesterday would have been but had a plumbing disaster that needed sorting. Tomorrow is looking good though.

Great work Dottles1 :) :T:T:)
  • Honeysucklelou2
    Options
    NSD today (Sunday) making 9/11. Getting there...!
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • Moneybelle37
    Options
    Thanks cathybird 🙈 I’ve lost track of time I’ll go for Feb please x :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income