Support for people with Depression

Options

Comments

• beachbeth
    beachbeth Posts: 3,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Im giving all my dogs plenty of cuddles and you are right, Shaz, it does help.

I can sympathise with those of you with noisy neighbours. We used to have awful neighbours (at one point on both sides of us!). On one side they were noisy and on the other we had a really vindictive evil old man who thought it was his job to police the neighbourhood. Always complaining and the sort of person who would report you for sneezing out of place. He actually complained to the council about us mowing our lawn. We only mowed it during the day (and not very often!), if you could see the size of our tiny lawn - well, it took 20 minutes at the most!!! Yet he had a lot of power tools in his garage and believe me, he used them!!!:mad:
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Aww beth, that's such sad news. I often wonder if it's why I've kind of shyed away from having pets, because I think I'd find something like that so hard to deal with :( Big hugs to you and your dog xx

CC- reading about your day yesterday made me want to be in Spain! I just love tapas.

Space donkey - I wish I knew the answer hun - as it happens I found my lovely man on here; MSE. But I know how difficult it is to find someone decent... I've spent more of my adult life alone than in relationships, so I know it's not easy.

I'm sat here looking at the sun outside my office window and wishing I was out in it:rolleyes:

Katie - I've drawn "Hear the Echo" in the office sweepstake for the Grand National. Expect he'll probably come home last lol:D

Have a lovely day everyone :wave:

Much love,
    Sazzy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    4 May 2010 <3
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I went out last night with a friend for the first time in ages to the pub and I didnt drink. i got chatted up twice but by complete lowlifes who thought I would be impressed with how drunk they were. How do you find nice men?

I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* Drunk people scare me.

I found my nice man online.:o Not on a dating website though.:rotfl:
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • Amber_Sunshine
    Amber_Sunshine Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Options
    CCStar wrote: »
    Went shopping and walked around Bournemouth. Had some lovely tapas in town. The weather was like Spain as well.

Don't bet on it - for the last 6 days it's been chucking down with rain here!
  • Amber_Sunshine
    Amber_Sunshine Posts: 1,741 Forumite
    Options

And when are you going to bring him to Spain? Cybermummy has to give her approval :D
  • gillette147
    gillette147 Posts: 13,296 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I here it's gone quieter in here.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh!
    Room to stretch my long legs.

* I do hope the wonderful man sazzy has found is me *
    Girls are gonna love the way I toss my hair. Boys are gonna hate the way I seem.

I would rather drown with you than watch the surf with someone else
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    And when are you going to bring him to Spain? Cybermummy has to give her approval :D

:rotfl:
    One day. :rotfl:

We're going out for a romantic day on Monday.:A
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • Sazbo
    Sazbo Posts: 4,617 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    We're going out for a romantic day on Monday.:A

Awww that's lovely!:) Where are you going Anni? Badgie said he might take me out tomorrow... probably to the land fill site to put me in it!:D Only joking!:D And yes of course it was you ya daft thing! xxx
    4 May 2010 <3
  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Everyone,

Hope you are all ok,wow Hear the Echo Saz,hope it does well for you tomorrow.I will be watching in the pub with friends rather than in my flat by myself.I am alright,Have a nice romantic time with Sam on Monday Anni.

I am well and happy.I will miss here when its offline at 10pm tonight until Sunday.If anyone needs me I am on Facebook so give me a message.

Link to those who want to add me,I will ok you if I notice you have added a friends request over the weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=614047635&ref=profile

:hello: Gilly,

Hope you are well.Nice to see you posting.

Night! Night!

love and light,

Katie xxx
  • Space_donkey
    Options

Me too. I hate drunks. I dont drink because it affects my ADs but even if I did I wouldnt like to behave like an idiot.
    Glad you found a nice bloke. Im sure I will soon if I get out more.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure