Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,753 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MDMD wrote: »
    Do people actually use the diaries? Mine goes straight in the recycle bin....

I'm trying to think of a use as it's too small for my work diary. Otherwise I'll find someone who wants it - seems a waste to recycle it.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,621 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I,ve never had a diary despite being a very regular panelist . Frankly I'd find an additional supply of stamps more useful, perhaps some second class ones which could be used for Christmas cards or non urgent mailings.
  • Tribal_Tiger
    Options
    Wonder if anyone can help me!

A member of staff has left work recently to move to another job and we have found they are getting a number of letters and packages with a sealed plastic pack in containing a small chip and a battery. I think it might be something to do with what you are all talking about on here! I has a sticker on it with a barcode and the words Royal Mail Domestic along with a couple of codes.

Is this the thing you are all talking about, and if so, what on earth do I do with them! I have just got three through!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Wonder if anyone can help me!

A member of staff has left work recently to move to another job and we have found they are getting a number of letters and packages with a sealed plastic pack in containing a small chip and a battery. I think it might be something to do with what you are all talking about on here! I has a sticker on it with a barcode and the words Royal Mail Domestic along with a couple of codes.

Is this the thing you are all talking about, and if so, what on earth do I do with them! I have just got three through!

Sounds like items for this survey. Can you contact the person & check with her as she may have forgotten to advise them of change of address for receipt.
    If you can't make contact, suggest you phone Kantar RMS on 0800 015 3150 to advise them of the situation.
    I am surprised that she was having them delivered to her work address as a personal panellist as they do have business panellists as well.
  • redagila
    Options
    MDMD wrote: »
    Do people actually use the diaries? Mine goes straight in the recycle bin....

If you don't know anyone who would like it, why not give it to a charity shop?
  • redagila
    Options
    Primrose wrote: »
    I,ve never had a diary despite being a very regular panelist . Frankly I'd find an additional supply of stamps more useful, perhaps some second class ones which could be used for Christmas cards or non urgent mailings.

You usually only receive the diary if you are an active panellist when they are sent.
  • mr662
    mr662 Posts: 24 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    No bonus Xmas stamps this year then? received the diary in latest pack.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I give my diary to my mother-in-law - I use an online calendar for appointments etc but she prefers a small physical diary. I would never just throw it out - its not recyclable due to mixed materials. Either donate it to a charity shop, or sometimes there are people on here who haven't got a diary due to not being on the main survey at the moment who would love one.
    2020 Wins:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I just wanted the Christmas stamps.
    Wont get any this year as I will be in training(again!!) & not live :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Dragonfly1
    Options
    I feel a little overworked compared to the past.
    Three items posted last week including a cube. Another three this week. Four items next week including a cube.

2 cubes in 3 weeks , and 10 items to post in 21 days seems excessive to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure