B&M deals and bargains thread - post offers here

Options

Comments

• Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to find and post it Chickywiggle, will check out my B&M tomorrow:T
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, there is one in Knowle apparently and a HUGE one in Fishponds that opened at the end of last year (That's my local one!)

The one in knowle is in the mall type place by the traffic lights. Apologies, I'm not from round there so am not that familiar with street names and such like.

We need one in North Bristol. We have to go across Bristol to any of the 3. If you're on public transport then its easily 2 buses each way :eek:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi All

In my local B&M there was a sale corner today, with items reduced including things for the home (bathroom accessories, wall hangings, photo frames) kids stuff (just got 6 kids painting aprons, the plasticky ones for 10p each) and kitchen stuff (set of scone cutters down to 10p and a reusable fabric veg bag also 10p to keep your veggies fresh). There were also some toys and bits of stationary reduced.

This was in Morley.
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    where the co-op/ Burton/ Dorothy Perkins was. BIG competition for Home Bargains as it sells everything.

Popped in the other day. Massive and weirdly laid out so it's bigger than it looks at first. It was also swelteringly hot so couldn't spend long in there!
  • aml1977
    aml1977 Posts: 97 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, today I got some wot sits in my local b+m store switch island Liverpool for 10p a pack with 25 % free in so more like a grab bag size
    Also picked up some grab bag walkers crisps for 20p a pack and ready salted normal size packs for 10p a pack. Stocked up as they are handy for lunch boxes when the kids go back to school next week
  • Lulee36
    Lulee36 Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    The edp 50 ml is 12.99 in B & M
  • rebeccaj
    rebeccaj Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    in my local B&M yesterday I found the 390g cartons of Cook Italian chopped tomatoes with basil for 19p each
  • eklynne
    eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
    Options
    1100 Fair Trade teabags in my local for 5.99 yesterday, can't recall the brand, massive bag.
    Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
    I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
    ~Matthew Bellamy.
  • kevbev321
    Options
    Keep an eye out for Gallo's wine in your local B&M store. They are currently stocking the above at £2 cheaper than Tesco.

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=256564781

:beer:

Apologies if a new thread was the wrong thing to do, I have tried searching for a B&M thread but nothing is coming up!
    :j Comping on & off since 31/08/12 :beer:
    I comp for fun... and to kill the boredom!
  • vickssinex
    Options
    We are very partial to the Swedish almond biscuits that B&M sell called Anna's. Very moreish with a coffee and only £1 for two boxes.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure