Clearscore information disappeared!

Options
Hi,

A couple of months ago everything disappeared from my Clearscore account- literally everything including my current account, mortgage etc.
Just wondering if anyone would know why or more importantly if it matters?
I am currently on a DMP so definitely not looking to get credit any time soon so I'm inclined not to do anything about it.

Thanks

Comments

• Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    If you believe information is incorrectly missing and would like it to be added, you'll need to raise this as a dispute.
    You can do this by following our official disputes process via the link below:
    https://www.clearscore.com/dispute

https://help.clearscore.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/267/0/something-is-missing-from-my-credit-report

It could be that they have tied your accounts with someone else with the same name as you. Your bank account and mortgage being reported on your credit file is a GOOD thing so you want to get this sorted out ASAP, especially if you are on a DMP because they will be reporting positive data the whole time you are in the DMP so when you come out of it, you will have built up a nice history of green zeroes.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • leanne12345
    Options
    Candyapple wrote: »
    https://help.clearscore.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/267/0/something-is-missing-from-my-credit-report

It could be that they have tied your accounts with someone else with the same name as you. Your bank account and mortgage being reported on your credit file is a GOOD thing so you want to get this sorted out ASAP, especially if you are on a DMP because they will be reporting positive data the whole time you are in the DMP so when you come out of it, you will have built up a nice history of green zeroes.

Thanks for that. That's a good point about my bank account and mortgage, I hadn't thought about it like that.
  • Candyapple
    Candyapple Posts: 3,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Thanks for that. That's a good point about my bank account and mortgage, I hadn't thought about it like that.

Here to help :)

Keep the thread updated with the outcome as it may prove useful to someone else who has had the same problem.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
  • leanne12345
    Options
    Candyapple wrote: »
    Here to help :)

Keep the thread updated with the outcome as it may prove useful to someone else who has had the same problem.

Will do, have just raised the query so will wait and see what they say :)
  • luvchocolate
    luvchocolate Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    I had the same thing after moving house December last year, they still show my old address and all my accounts have disapeared also.
    I raised this to them twice with no changes. I am now considering closing this account leave it for a while then re start with my current address.
    Noddle were fine and updated quickly,I registered for the electoral roll straight away.
    I hope you have better luck.
  • leanne12345
    leanne12345 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had the same thing after moving house December last year, they still show my old address and all my accounts have disapeared also.
    I raised this to them twice with no changes. I am now considering closing this account leave it for a while then re start with my current address.
    Noddle were fine and updated quickly,I registered for the electoral roll straight away.
    I hope you have better luck.

That's interesting, I moved house last year aswell but Clearscore is still showing my old address so maybe that's where the problem comes from.
    Closing the account and trying again seems like a good idea, I will try that if they don't sort it out.
    I hope you manage to get yours sorted, Clearscore seem useless!
  • luvchocolate
    Options
    That's interesting, I moved house last year aswell but Clearscore is still showing my old address so maybe that's where the problem comes from.
    Closing the account and trying again seems like a good idea, I will try that if they don't sort it out.
    I hope you manage to get yours sorted, Clearscore seem useless!

Mine updates 1st of the month if its still out of date I will cancel leave it a couple of weeks then re apply with new address.
    As I said Noddle updated the following month.
    I have contacted them twice over the last 3 months and nothing as changed.
    Good luck with yours
  • leanne12345
    edited 26 June 2017 at 8:58PM
    Options
    Just a quick update, although there's nothing much to add. No reply from Clearscore at all, they really do seem useless. I don't think I'm going to bother chasing them again as I feel it will be a waste of my time so I am going to close the account and see what happens in a couple of months if I try to register again at my new address.
    I will update if anything changes in the meantime.
  • luvchocolate
    Options
    Mine is due on the 1st if nothing has changed I will close it.....wait a couple of months and start again.
    They did not reply to my dispute either.
  • leanne12345
    Options
    Mine is due on the 1st if nothing has changed I will close it.....wait a couple of months and start again.
    They did not reply to my dispute either.

Hopefully it's sorted when you check after the 1st but I would be surprised if it is. It's really bad of them to completely ignore disputes and queries, my guess is we're not the only ones unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure