Decent budget non-stick frying pan?

Options
2»

Comments

• itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Options
    I try to avoid oil wherever possible because (a) I don't like oily eggs etc and (b) it's not the healthiest option. I've thought about Frylight but it seems like a very expensive way to buy cooking oil!
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Miller231 wrote: »
    Hi,

Last month I buy T-fal B1500 One Egg Wonder Fry Pan & I am totally happy with it.The non-stick material ensures the eggs do not become greasy and you only need a little oil for frying.

I should think the OP has found themselves what they want by now - they asked the question a year and a half ago !

But I'm curious as to how much the postage costs would be if we wanted to buy a pan from your California-based shop ? If you can throw in a free tin of Spam, I'll have one please.
  • itm2
    itm2 Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Options
    Just FYI I finished up with a Scoville Neverstick pan from Asda - does the job well and paid the princely sum of £10 for it. I still can't believe I fell for an Ideal Home Show demo....
  • ashe
    ashe Posts: 1,555 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The best value pan IMO is a cast iron one. Once you season it, it will be naturally non stick. Takes a little longer to heat up, but very versatile and it will outlast you more often than not.

Non stick pans are quick and easy, but the coating comes off over time and isn't the best thing to end up in your food!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure