What can I do?

Comments

• tehone
    tehone Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    text for free

PAC to 65075

as from yesterday you will receive your PAC code and any other relevant details
  • oldagetraveller
    oldagetraveller Posts: 3,653 Forumite
    Options
    Did you ask for a PAC via your account?
    "My Account" - "End My Plan" - "Request a PAC".

In addition to the above post.
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    What reasons given for not supplying it?
  • oldagetraveller
    oldagetraveller Posts: 3,653 Forumite
    Options
    Jon_01 wrote: »
    What reasons given for not supplying it?

Owe them money?
    My crystal ball has failed to give any further information.
  • idmobile
    idmobile Posts: 30 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi There,

We are sorry to hear about this. How did you request the PAC Code? If you could contact us via Facebook or Twitter we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    iD Mobile
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of iD Mobile. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • HappyUser
    HappyUser Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    idmobile wrote: »
    Hi There,

We are sorry to hear about this. How did you request the PAC Code? If you could contact us via Facebook or Twitter we can get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    iD Mobile

Your customer agents via email do not seem to understand the plain English 'please give me my PAC' and they make our lives extremely difficult.

Also, sending email to 65075 returns an expired PAC! Ridiculous!

You are really horrible company.
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    HappyUser wrote: »
    Your customer agents via email do not seem to understand the plain English 'please give me my PAC' and they make our lives extremely difficult.

Maybe because that “plain English” wouldn’t satisfy passing DPA and security?
    ====
  • HappyUser
    Options
    d123 wrote: »
    Maybe because that “plain English” wouldn’t satisfy passing DPA and security?

Maybe stop assuming stupid things? I have given them all the security answers.
  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Maybe stop assuming stupid things? I have given them all the security answers.

I’m not the stupid one, I didn’t assume anything (as shown by quoting your post). I directly answered what you said you had done, which was...
    Your customer agents via email do not seem to understand the plain English 'please give me my PAC'

If I had wanted to comment on stupid things I would also have pointed out that it is impossible to be “sending email to 65075”
    Also, sending email to 65075 returns an expired PAC! Ridiculous!
    ====
  • HappyUser
    Options
    Another horrible thing about ID Mobile:

Instead of cancelling my contract on the day that my number is transferred out of their network, they cancelled my contract immediately so that I am charged under PAYGO which charges are huge!

I managed to get my PAC (the call centre agent, she even gave me the invalid at the begining and then I had to correct her). She put me on hold for 30min AFTER I passed the security (that's for the d123 guy) and after I expressed in "plain English" that I want to know my PAC.

She also advised me that I am out of the 14 days of return and I will be charged, and I had to insist that their website says it's 30 days for online orders and she then admitted that.

Disgusting company really. How can they make people's lives so difficult and try to rip them off for few pounds? What kind of hideous guidance give to their agents? To make people's lives difficult and try to rip off them every penny?

I am so glad I am out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport