Shop & Scan

Options

Comments

• paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    You have to wait. I do shop and scan and food diary. my husband who never shops for food got invited to do pulse. It all depends on the type of person you are and what data they want. Just keep scanning and i am sure you will get more invitations but it may be a year or more. I have been doing it for over 10 years and only just got invited on food to go
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've been a member for years and never had a Food Diary invite.
    Whole family used to do Food on the Go and I'd give them the rewards but that was when it was worthwhile and the equivalent of £1 per person for first submission and you just texted your barcode. Once they changed it to scanning the barcode and only paying 25p I'm the only one that bothers now.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • Nabukodonosor
    Options
    Thanks for the info!!
  • lolly5648
    lolly5648 Posts: 2,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Anyone else having problems transmitting barcodes tonight via the app?
  • daisy_jean
    daisy_jean Posts: 311 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Amazon vouchers have been removed as a reward! Devastated! Used to save them up periodically for xmas presents!
  • mitchb
    mitchb Posts: 652 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    daisy_jean wrote: »
    Amazon vouchers have been removed as a reward! Devastated! Used to save them up periodically for xmas presents!

I'm sure they were removed a few years back due to a technical issue and came back after a few weeks , hopefully this is the same as they are also my voucher of choice
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    That has only just happened with Amazon as I cashed in some points on Saturday for Amazon.

Have you checked with them whether it is a temporary measure or permanent? They were certainly the vouchers I used to get most often.
  • Penndragon
    Penndragon Posts: 5 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 June 2018 at 12:51AM
    Options
    Oh blow, iTunes has disappeared as well. I hope it is a temporary thing, I love e-code rewards. Getting vouchers in the mail has always been iffy, especially with a shared letterbox. Too many sticky fingers.

I will try mailing them tomorrow (it is later than I thought, so technically it is today) I really hope it is a hiccup on their end, otherwise it is completely meh :(

(I have no idea why, but I just had to edit all the contractions out of my post to get rid of the rogue letters that appeared from nowhere whenever I used an apostrophe)
  • Junier
    Junier Posts: 309 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 June 2018 at 3:54AM
    Options
    :mad: annoyed is not a word I am going to use if they're gone Amazon were the only one I used
  • judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Junier wrote: »
    :mad: annoyed is not a word I am going to use if they're gone Amazon were the only one I used

I'm the same :mad: not sure that I'll continue with Shop & Scan if they've stopped the Amazon vouchers - have just emailed them as well.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback