The (not so old) Crocks Cafe -Part 2

Options

Comments

• ash4becks
    ash4becks Posts: 589 Forumite
    Options
    sh1305 wrote: »
    Thanks. I will do. I wasn't too happy that after 2 sessions they said I was fine.

I've just made the mistake of reading up my diagnosis on Google.:eek: (the muscles in my neck are tight)

i only had 2 sessions aswell not great i thought nice enough lass thou she did refer me for hydro start on fri that not something you might want to try, i was a right water babe from 7 to 14 wish i hadnt stoped might not be as bad now but did help me strengh wise alot looking back
  • DX2
    DX2 Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    Options
    sh1305 wrote: »
    Thanks. I will do. I wasn't too happy that after 2 sessions they said I was fine.

I've just made the mistake of reading up my diagnosis on Google.:eek: (the muscles in my neck are tight)
    Google isn't your friend :eek:regarding medical conditions it always appears that their is no light at the end of the tunnel.
    *SIGH*
    :D
  • Indie_Kid
    Indie_Kid Posts: 23,077 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    Don't use Google for diagnoses! I once decided I had syphilis ... I'd actually got shingles! :rotfl:

:rotfl:I do know what my diagnosis is; just was never told much about it.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - :staradmin :staradmin £75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 £20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 £80.25
  • summerof0763
    Options
    lol been reading the boards,but refuse to be bullied by certain individuals.
    thought i might be too old for here seeing as i am 47 today argh!!!!
    i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p
  • ash4becks
    ash4becks Posts: 589 Forumite
    Options
    lol been reading the boards,but refuse to be bullied by certain individuals.
    thought i might be too old for here seeing as i am 47 today argh!!!!

happy birthday

what i object to is yes the bullying, yes i do lose my temper but i really think there trying to take over the board not be useful in life and help when people need it
    :(
  • summerof0763
    Options
    DX2 wrote: »
    Happy birthday hope you had a nice day.
    thank you yes had a lovely day,two daughters in,three g/kids in,got some nice little treats.
    ash4becks wrote: »
    happy birthday

what i object to is yes the bullying, yes i do lose my temper but i really think there trying to take over the board not be useful in life and help when people need it
    :(
    thanks,though i refuse to have anymore birthdays!! getting too old now,though have the body of an 87yr old lol
    i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    Trialia wrote: »
    Apparently unlike you, I don't spend my entire night on the forums.

You knew it was a sensitive subject and you still brought it up. But that on top of what you said in the other thread about her using her autism as an excuse, is just not on.

CWTA: Sorry about that, you and I posted only seconds apart it seems. I'm happy to drop the subject if DX2 will agree to stop needling BCS.

Do you know how childish that sounds? You do have a tendency to try to fight other peoples battles for them ... and in doing so, you just make things worse.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    dmg24 wrote: »
    Do you know how childish that sounds? You do have a tendency to try to fight other peoples battles for them ... and in doing so, you just make things worse.

It's not remotely childish; that you think attempts at mediation to be such simply shows you up as you are. Leave her alone, and she will leave you alone, then the entire thread will be happy and calm again and you won't be stressing out the rest of us.

Either that, or take it to PM.

I know very well that I have a tendency to jump in and attempt to defend other people, and it is not something of which I'll ever be ashamed, so please don't try to make me feel that way about it, as it won't work. Plenty have tried and failed over the years.

BCS is not the only person in this thread you happen to be irritating at the moment. Seriously, quit it. Go make yourself a cup of tea or something and chill out.
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
  • Careful_with_that_Axe
    Options
    This was a lovely, supportive thread and it appears to have been taken over by sniping brought from somewhere else on the forum.
    Leave it at the door and remember the basic rule of MSE "Please be nice to to all".

I hope in the cold light of day you'll all be ashamed of yourselves, for your words to each other, bringing them here and spoiling this safe haven for people.
    I must go, I have lives to ruin and hearts to break :D
    My attitude depends on my Latitude 49° 55' 0" N 6° 19' 60 W
  • Trialia
    Trialia Posts: 1,108 Forumite
    Options
    This was a lovely, supportive thread and it appears to have been taken over by sniping brought from somewhere else on the forum.
    Leave it at the door and remember the basic rule of MSE "Please be nice to to all".

I hope in the cold light of day you'll all be ashamed of yourselves, for your words to each other, bringing them here and spoiling this safe haven for people.

*sighs* Which is exactly what I'm trying to point out and why I'm trying to make hir stop and apologise. I'm so tired of this cr-p.
    Homosexual, Unitarian, young, British, female, disabled. Do you need more?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure