Plusnet customers to be hit with up to four months of backdated bills - MSE News

Options
2»

Comments

• easymoney999
    Options
    I've been unable to pay line rental saver for this coming years telephone rental, Have had so many phone call or web chat's I'm at a stage of giving in but I won't.
    Makes me laugh Plusnet can still bill me the full monthly line rental fee though.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,922 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just received my first bill since December last year. It is 10 pages long and has billed me for the past 3 months and 1 month going forward and comes to the grand total of .................... 46p :rotfl:
    They have got the tariff correct at £15.99 less £12.48 discount but have made a complete balls of the messing around they did last December. I am not going to alert them of that as it is difficult to figure it out with all the additions, refunds and gesture of good will payments.
  • marlot
    marlot Posts: 4,937 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've just received my 4-month bill. It even seems to be correct.
  • It will not bother me much though I take all the amount at a time.
  • Muad_Dib
    Options
    I was thinking of changing from Virgin to Plusnet because Virgin are now so expensive its unreal. £53 a month for broadband and phone (which I don't use) admitted the speed is supposed to 100mb. But I see every other company seem to be a lot cheaper. But reading the problems with Plusnet I am now very wary of changing and will insted see if Virgin will give me a better deal for loyalty.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure