• elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Good morning all, happy Sunday.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all, wet and rainy here, so dull it feels like I need the light on.

Think I'll take you up on that cuppa Pacifica :D

Thinking of you cjj, you have a home here, have a rather inappropriate cuddle :grouphug:

Running late, probably due to the lack of brightness in the sky, but it really does not matter as I will still be able to clear the kitchen cupboards, doesn't take that long.

Could someone let me know what time M&S does their whoopsies on a Sunday please, don't normally have chance to go whoopsying but today I can so it might as well be M&S whoopsies :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ours does last round about 30 mins before closing but they are staggered in percentage from about 2pm Closes 5pm
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

A nice autumnal day just now DH is going to work as the high winds scuppered two small jobs last week

Me, well I am having a cuppa from the lovely Pacifica before embarking on more tidying It really should be a cull of the freezers which I never really get sorted We shall see :rotfl:

Tonight will be a fish supper as babysitting and they eat at 5pm Way to early for us Later we are bringing the dog home with us for a wee sleepover Lovely, it snores worse than me :rotfl:

Take care and Cjj remember we are here for you
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all, wet and rainy here, so dull it feels like I need the light on.

Think I'll take you up on that cuppa Pacifica :D

Thinking of you cjj, you have a home here, have a rather inappropriate cuddle :grouphug:

Running late, probably due to the lack of brightness in the sky, but it really does not matter as I will still be able to clear the kitchen cupboards, doesn't take that long.

Could someone let me know what time M&S does their whoopsies on a Sunday please, don't normally have chance to go whoopsying but today I can so it might as well be M&S whoopsies :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:coffee: Always a pleasure Enterprise.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • pacifica9
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

A nice autumnal day just now DH is going to work as the high winds scuppered two small jobs last week

Me, well I am having a cuppa from the lovely Pacifica before embarking on more tidying It really should be a cull of the freezers which I never really get sorted We shall see :rotfl:

Tonight will be a fish supper as babysitting and they eat at 5pm Way to early for us Later we are bringing the dog home with us for a wee sleepover Lovely, it snores worse than me :rotfl:

Take care and Cjj remember we are here for you

:coffee: Good morning Mrs M. Freshly brewed.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    gocat wrote: »
    Can you do this scan the mags thing each time you go to W's
    Just come back from a mini trip to Kent and was near a W's so popped in got 2 mags, asked for coffee and bought a few things to take it up to£10. So wondering if I can do this again
    tia :)
    It was mentioned the other day I think by zippy that you can
    Anon wrote: »
    I have "a few" ;) too - I always (briefly :D) feel guilty getting the magazines, removing the vouchers and recycling them. Same with W :(.

Anon
    Me too, I hate waste of any kind, I've been looking at ecobricks as a way of recycling unrecyclable plastics, at least the paper can be recycled. I think maybe we should ask ourselves how badly we want the free crisps i suppose
    I just keep one copy of the W magazine and put the rest back once I've been through the till!

I left mine on the side of the self scan, im sure it will have been put back on the shelf. Yes I'm grateful for the £2 off my shopping but I couldn't take it and dump it, it goes against all of my recycling/ wastage beliefs
  • pacifica9
    Options
    A productive morning so far. Swapped my home insurance to Axa - no cashback but saved 50% on renewal quote from current provider - plus extended my meerkats. Then switched energy provider. I've gone with Pure Planet - they are quite new and no feedback yet via the MSE Energy Club but no exit fees so I figured worth a try as I will now be green for less than I was paying on my current fix (which runs out shortly and everyone else was more expensive.). Will see how it goes.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It was mentioned the other day I think by zippy that you can

Me too, I hate waste of any kind, I've been looking at ecobricks as a way of recycling unrecyclable plastics, at least the paper can be recycled. I think maybe we should ask ourselves how badly we want the free crisps i suppose

I left mine on the side of the self scan, im sure it will have been put back on the shelf. Yes I'm grateful for the £2 off my shopping but I couldn't take it and dump it, it goes against all of my recycling/ wastage beliefs

I’ve never heard of ecobricks. It is confusing as to what plastics can be recycled, I wish companies would just use all recyclable.
    I’ve also been recycling clean plastic bags in the Sainsbury’s ‘bag bank’ thing, I read (think on here) they take any bags not just carriers.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all - Ive been in the wars already this morning, drawing the curtains some nasty little sod, wasp or something stung me between 1st and 2nd finger on my right hand :mad:

i ice cubed it and then OH put his pain killing cream on but it still hurts. I dont deal with pain well which is riduclous as I still give blood.

Builder was supposed to be coming back to give the windows another coat and to do the step but we have rain so that wont happen. I dont think there is one job in the house fully finished.

But we are still off the Sainsburys local and then Waitrose this morning and at least the rain has stopped.
    Ive a nice job lined up for this afternoon, getting OH to bring photos out of the loft so Id better get a shift on :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)
    Hope things seem a little brighter this morning cjj x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills