Ryanair rip off/incorrect pricing

Options
I know this has been commented on.

But in the UK we have legislation which essentially says all prices should be inclusive of hidden charges.

We all remember the days where an airline could say a flight was 0.01 right up until payment where it would then sting you with 50.00 charges.

In fact i booked a flight recently with Tiger airways which even at payment said my flight was 209 MYR yet when i got email confirmation was 288 MYR, needless to say Tiger airlines is a sub of Ryanair.

Anyway, i was trying to sort a flight from Cologne to Riga and it was giving me 50eur, yet with bags and CC fee it was 90eur which i have come to expect.

BUT to charge extra to check in is ridiculous and stealth charge. It is something i HAVE to pay so surely it should be included in the taxes/charges section?

Michael the bell end Leary is such a fker i have decided to fly with German Wings.

But come on, how much more will people take of this oxygen thief?

Comments

• alanrowell
    alanrowell Posts: 5,365 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tiger Airways is nothing to do with O'Leary and it's not a subsidiary of Ryanair
  • bluffer
    bluffer Posts: 528 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    as above, Tiger is totally separate company thats based in Singapore. Its modelled on Air Asia which was modelled on Ryanair and Easyjet.
    2023 wins - zilch, nada, big fat duck. quack quack,
  • sturll
    sturll Posts: 2,582 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Tiger Airways' founding shareholders are: Singapore Airlines Limited (49%); Indigo Partners LLC, the investment firm founded by Bill Franke (24%); RyanAsia Limited (16%); and Dahlia Investments Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte Ltd. icon_arrowup.gif

Right so now we have established that i am happy to confirm that Ryanair have realised the illegality of their actions and have now added the check in fee to their taxes/fees.

Thank you.
  • alanrowell
    alanrowell Posts: 5,365 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RYANAIR ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH TIGER AIRWAYS.

Why can't you understand this?

The only connection is Tony Ryan who founded Ryanair - but that doesn't mean Tiger Airways is a subsidiary of Ryanair or that O'Leary has control of what Tiger Airways does
  • sturll
    sturll Posts: 2,582 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    alanrowell wrote: »
    RYANAIR ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH TIGER AIRWAYS.

Why can't you understand this?

The only connection is Tony Ryan who founded Ryanair - but that doesn't mean Tiger Airways is a subsidiary of Ryanair or that O'Leary has control of what Tiger Airways does

Why are you getting all emotional?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport