IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Gladstones

Options
2»

Comments

• Lioness786
    Options
    Also, can I use the same letter in the event that I will get another letter / LBC from Gladstones with reference to another PCN, but which I appealed to the IAS (I did not know about this forum back then and literally wrote what happened and why we parked there in the appeal letter), lost and stupidly named the Driver in the process!
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    just use the new rebuttal letters

the old ones are now as dead as a dodo
  • Lioness786
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • Lioness786
    Options
    Hi all,

So I sent the most recent updated letter as discussed above to Gladstones in response to their recent letter once again chasing for payment..

This morning I have a letter back from them saying they cannot comply with section 10 of the data protection act 1998 to stop processing personal data as they are acting on their clients behalf and processing of my data is a necessary part of the contract, and that pursuant to section 10(2)(a), para 2, schedule 2, the processing of data s exempt from such a request. And regardless of if I think this is not the case, basically they do!

I am guessing I Should continue to ignore until we get LBC?
  • Redx
    Options
    correct , or until you get an MCOL and if you do ensure it meets the new protocols
  • Lioness786
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • dee7479551
    Options
    I had a letter from Gladstones where the reference started with a 3 and I did ignore it but now have a county court claim form.
  • Redx
    Options
    dee7479551 wrote: »
    I had a letter from Gladstones where the reference started with a 3 and I did ignore it but now have a county court claim form.

that was not from gladrags , it was from DRP on a gladrags pimped out letterhead

if you have an MCOL, start a new thread and read post #2 of the NEWBIES sticky thread

do the AOS online and start drafting your own defence
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport