SafetyNet Credit Alternatives

Options
12346»

Comments

• Sky_Shrimp
    Options
    I've spent over £400 on a night out. I appreciate your advice and already know.

The thread isn't about me. It's about SafetyNet Credit alternatives only.
  • Richey_
    Richey_ Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    Yawn
    Irresponsible Sky Shrimp - the pitfalls of youth.
    £400 for a night out, wait until you have responsibilities and children.
    You clearly cannot afford £400 or £250 for a night out as you resort to very questionable lending when you are low.

People have tried to help you and clearly failed - it's your life.

I hope you are not planning on a mortgage within the next 6 years (unlikely with your caviller spending attitude) but if you are high street lenders really don't like pay day loans and the more you take the worse it looks.

You give away your Online banking details for the price of a couple of pints.

I am not replying any more, it's boring. Good luck and as stated it's your life and your decisions
  • Barry2314
    Options
    Yeah yeah. I totally see through you me. Your the same as all the rest of us. Thinking about who else you can mug off like this SafetyNetCredit. My thought processes did the same. E.g 💭 are there any more like this that seem desperate to make a buck by gaining access to my online account that I can just mug off at the end of it by changing my password. Don’t deny what’s obvious it’s what all of us would do. So the answer to the question is no it’s just this one that does this. Next step Provident. :money: :rotfl: :beer:
  • Barry2314
    Options
    Of course you paid them. It increased your credit. You’ll increase that until you can’t or won’t want to pay them. Then ignore the phone calls and emails. I think they are still chasing me for £350 pfft. Every now and then I get a final settlement email where they have reduced it to something silly like £150 and I’m still not gonna pay it they can go whistle.
  • Richey_
    Richey_ Posts: 334 Forumite
    Options
    Bizarre rant Barry but welcome to MSE.....
  • Chloelouanne
    Options
    I HAD to sign up to this site after looking at this comment, i came across this thread by complete accident, but was appalled when i see so many people targeting this person with advice he/she did not even ask for. Ridiculous, pipe down you idiots.

Poster; Please don't listen to these ridiculous judgemental people.
    I have been using safetynet for over three years and its fabulous; never once have they taken anything out of my bank they shouldn't have and have not known them to do that to anyone else either!!
    YOU are entitled to get a loan FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT as long as you can afford to pay it back which you have already said you can. It doesn't matter if you wanna spend it on a few beers and a shop; you go man!! life is so short and you are working so why the heck not!!

Sending positive vibes your way; another alternative is drafty.com.

hope this helps!! :D :beer::T
  • Chloelouanne
    Options
    Sky_Shrimp wrote: »
    I don't have children. My new job gives me enough to live on. Trying to borrow £100 for 6 days isn't financial suicide :hello:

A ton only buys a few rounds on a good night.

You've blown this way out of proportion tbh :D

(INB4 it's a good job you don't have children)

Agreed with the whole out of proportion thing.
    I am 27 and have been using loans and paying back loans for bits like this if my pay mucks up or have started a new job, im in no financial problems, so silly people can take this as its you throwing yourself off of a building. oh !!!!.:rotfl:
  • Pixie5740
    Pixie5740 Posts: 14,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 14 September 2018 at 3:51PM
    Options
    Agreed with the whole out of proportion thing.
    I am 27 and have been using loans and paying back loans for bits like this if my pay mucks up or have started a new job, im in no financial problems, so silly people can take this as its you throwing yourself off of a building. oh !!!!.:rotfl:

The irony! Mind you I would expect nothing less from the kind of eejit who would hand out their online banking login details to SafetyNet. Then again you could just be a spammer or someone who work for SafetyNet given you've dragged up a zombie thread.
  • dealer_wins
    Options
    Spam spam spam spam lol
  • buythedip
    Options
    Obvious shill is obvious
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income