Praise for Jet2 Holidays

Options
2»

Comments

• BillTrac
    BillTrac Posts: 1,869 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Booked a weeks AI in Canaries through Jet2 website but managed to book start as 27th Dec rather than 29th. Phoned up straightaway but they wanted another £500 to change even though the costs for the two dates were the same.Went on 27th and had a great time but not particularly helpful by Jet2.

Jet2 will allow changes up to two weeks before travel apparently

Browntoa, they don't do check in at all hotels. Mine didn't this time although an earlier holiday they did. It was great getting shot of suitcases early in the morning and not seeing them again until Gatwick [grin]
  • Greta_Sharbo
    Options
    Never had anything major problems to deal with (with them or any competitors) but always found them generally very efficient. I am price driven - I will generally go with cheapest (even its its Ryanair!) but if Jet2 are not very much more expensive they usually win.
  • Ganga
    Ganga Posts: 4,159 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Another fan of Jet2 holidays,nice people to deal with and really friendly staff at the airport plus use some of their own staff at check in at various foreign airports.
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
  • eamon
    eamon Posts: 2,319 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The luggage check in at your hotel is a great idea and works well.
  • FKingston
    Options
    I recently travelled with Jet2 and found the experience better than most. I will definitely be flying with them again. Nice to hear someone else had a good experience too
  • Gracie84
    Options
    I have only travelled with Jet2 once but did not have a good experience. And as another poster said they were more expensive than some other companies.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure