Getting a Three 1 month Advanced plan for America trip?

Options
blizeH
blizeH Posts: 1,363 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
Hi,

We're going to America for a few weeks, and I'm looking at the best options for getting a SIM/WiFi dongle and it seems like the best option is to go with Three on their 1 month advanced plan for just £14: http://www.three.co.uk/standalone/priceplan-details?planid=1220491046462

Has anyone done this before? Are you allowed to get a plan from them for one month, use it abroad and never use it again? Thank you :)

Comments

• Cisco001
    Cisco001 Posts: 4,019 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    If it is 1 month only, I suggest you just buy PAYG and get add on plan.
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I agree with Cisco, you'd be better off with a PAYG SIM and buying the Add On for your trip to America.

That's what my friend did when she visited Maine back in May and what my other friend will be doing when they visit Orlando next month.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • blizeH
    blizeH Posts: 1,363 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks so much guys, PAYG would be even better! It says on the website that only 'advanced' plans will give free roaming in the USA, but it looks like it also applies to PAYG based on this: http://www.three.co.uk/support/roaming/united-states

Perfect! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport