Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• Hopefuljoy
    Hopefuljoy Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh Lucky! Please don't be so hard on yourself!:( There's no way you could ruin any photos. You have a real beauty which shines out on this forum and I'm sure people can see it in RL as well!:A:A

Am very relieved that DS1 hasn't got any broken bones. Sending you hugs tonight. :)
    With family, friends and pets (or any combination of them) life will be fine!

Emergency fund £2474 post cat wee catastrophe!

Fashion on the Ration 55 coupons available in 2022
  • Brightspark87
    Brightspark87 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    The sweet kind hearted DS2 sounds like a treasure like you. He will make his way in the world don't you worry. Glad DS1 has nothing broken although sounds painful! My cousin broke his neck in one of those last week! He will be coming to my Dads wedding in a brace.... thank goodness nothing like that happen to DS1 for your wedding photos!

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I had an impromptu evening with my friends last night, arranged so late I had to get back out of my pjs (8pm :rotfl:). I could have gone in my pjs as it was just at the house next door, but couldn't bring myself to do it!! Was nice to have a giggle. DH and I have had a 'day off' today too. We didn't go to the gym and went out for lunch and a mooch round the shops instead. I think we needed it and I feel happier for it. I also saw a nice dress that could be bridesmaid worthy :D.

Lost 1.5lbs at chub club last night :j. Probably put it back on at lunchtime today!

DS1 went back to school today but is still limping. DS2 has a friend here for tea but I'm taking him home soon Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • safehouse
    safehouse Posts: 710 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thank you Lucky....lovely to hear you are now feeling a little bit more upbeat.... Xx:D
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hi all, couple of busy days, some good some not so much.

DS1 had a full on panic attack in the car when I was taking him to school yesterday morning :(. Sweating, shaking, crying, retching. Turns out someone was being less than nice to him. Lovely Headmaster took him in and sorted it all out, so thankfully all has been much happier since. I ate several bars of chocolate to calm my nerves though until I picked him up and he confirmed he was happy. Why do I do it??

Yesterday was a NSD :j. First one in yonks.

We've chosen my bridesmaid dress! Thought it looked really nice and then we took some photos :eek:. Not feeling good about myself right now and doubly regretting the chocolate binge.
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Oh no poor DS PLMBL, some children can be so awful. Glad the head sorted it out for you xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ps. I'm sure you will look lovely in your dress, we all think we look awful at times when I'm sure we really don't xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Boo for DS but hurrah for a great headmaster.

Enjoy your weekend :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,286 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Bullies get me so angry :( Thank goodness the headmaster is taking it seriously. Re the photos - remember the camera adds 10lbs, so in reality you look better than you think you do. How long now until the wedding? You may still have time to lose some more weight. You can do it :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Wedding is 6 weeks tomorrow so hopefully I can drop a stone or so. Will just sew my mouth up......
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport