Comments

• msallen
    msallen Posts: 1,494 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 31 August 2017 at 7:04AM
    Options
    Cavin_Fox wrote: »
    Hi there!
    I got deposited for managed account at shystersRus.com for the managed account and it makes me some profits already.
    Should I be worried? thinking to put a bigger deposit to makes those profits skyhigh :-)
    Thanks

You could spend the profits on some "How to spam believably" lessons.
  • bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    msallen wrote: »
    You could spend the profits on some "How to spam believably" lessons.

Best not to quote spam though, when the original message gets removed you are still preserving it.
  • dividendhero
    dividendhero Posts: 2,417 Forumite
    Options
    Cavin_Fox wrote: »
    Hi there!
    I got deposited for managed account at bancdetrust.com for the managed account and it makes me some profits already.
    Should I be worried? thinking to put a bigger deposit to makes those profits skyhigh :-)
    Thanks

Oh dear, despite all the warnings people still falling for these scams:( get out ASAP
  • Gambler101
    Gambler101 Posts: 580 Forumite
    Options
    Oh dear, despite all the warnings people still falling for these scams:( get out ASAP

Get out lol Hes the owner of the scam site :rotfl::rotfl:
    The instructions on the box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed LINUX :D:D
  • Sam_Fallow
    Options
    I got a few calls from this number 0131 471 0806 earlier this week.

Cold calling to see if I was interested in binary options.

No.

Googling the number suggests they do a lot of this type of marketing.
    I don't like morning people. Or mornings. Or people.
  • AnotherJoe
    AnotherJoe Posts: 19,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    This thread is like fly paper for spammers
  • sjp999
    sjp999 Posts: 146 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    yeah but - it helps a quiet night shift go by reporting them all, and there's been quite a few more since you spotted them an hour or so back.
  • Gambler101
    Options
    Today marks it 1 year with my broker and I can proudly say he has been the best so far. Many of us here have been scammed in their quest for the genuine broker. I know how it pains to lose your hard earned money to a scammer, believe me I had been in such situations and I never regret because I counted it as part of the journey towards greatness. If I had not been scammed may be I wouldn't have met my broker, but today I can proudly say that I have secured the future of family with my investment in the market.
    The real brokers don't make noise ,they don't post, they don't call huge amount of money that sways you off your feet. Do you know what they do? They tell you about investments with realistic returns they nurture that your investment and you watch it grow daily, they guide you and advise you financially, they don't advertise themselves their good work/services speaks for them. You can just look for their web page and make sure to yourself – look for spam de spam

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: 10/10 for sapm effort, but people on here are not stupid!
    The instructions on the box said 'Requires Windows 7 or better'. So I installed LINUX :D:D
  • AndyT678
    AndyT678 Posts: 757 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today marks it 1 year with my broker and I can proudly say he has been the best so far. Many of us here have been scammed in their quest for the genuine broker. I know how it pains to lose your hard earned money to a scammer, believe me I had been in such situations and I never regret because I counted it as part of the journey towards greatness. If I had not been scammed may be I wouldn't have met my broker, but today I can proudly say that I have secured the future of family with my investment in the market.
    The real brokers don't make noise ,they don't post, they don't call huge amount of money that sways you off your feet. Do you know what they do? They tell you about investments with realistic returns they nurture that your investment and you watch it grow daily, they guide you and advise you financially, they don't advertise themselves their good work/services speaks for them. You can just look for their web page and make sure to yourself – look for my scam that I'm spamming for

Woohoo! Finally an unregulated, unlicensed company based in the Marshall Islands with no trading history that everyone on the internet thinks is a scam - that's exactly the sort of investment opportunity I was looking for!

I can't pile in at the moment because all my money is currently with my new Nigerian friend Joshua who's helping me get some sort of an inheritance. But as soon as that's all sorted out I'm in!
  • bxboards
    bxboards Posts: 1,711 Forumite
    Options
    If everyone keeps quoting the spam, you let it live on even after the post has been removed.

Please edit your posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport