Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    *Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the SwagButton or Mobile App ONLY by 6PM BST to earn 2SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/9ipi15
  • sarah861421
    sarah861421 Posts: 207 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 October 2018 at 8:30PM
    Options
    Hi
    Having major problems ticking off the "deal of the day" button on the to do list. I have clicked on sundry banners, directly on the to do button, and on a square in the top left corner that changed regularly, sometimes one will work but not with any reliability . More often than not, none of them will work. Any ideas anyone, its frequently the only button I cant tick off, Thankyou

this is a regular problem and has been on and off for weeks
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    1st target for today = 112 --- first off , went for a 100 sb survey on car cleaning products - bit long but all valid questions and easy answers - did the trick - all the screenshots I took as a precaution were not required - recommended
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    To do list bonuses today are 2 and 8sb
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    Having major problems ticking off the "deal of the day" button on the to do list. I have clicked on sundry banners, directly on the to do button, and on a square in the top left corner that changed regularly, sometimes one will work but not with any reliability . More often than not, none of them will work. Any ideas anyone, its frequently the only button I cant tick off, Thankyou

this is a regular problem and has been on and off for weeks

That's so frustrating as "Deal of the Day" usually ticks off immediately with no problems.
    I know from previous posts that people are advised to clear cache and cookies, perhaps sign out of Swagbucks and back in again. Sometimes these things will help, but if it's ongoing it may be a more complex problem. Maybe restart your pc? Sorry I can't offer more helpful advice, I'm sure someone else will be able to offer better answers.
    Good luck.
  • Super_Trouper
    Options
    Simple sign-up for 32SB on Peanut Labs (not a survey) - A Visit Orlando site. Just enter email and click submit. Said it would need email confirmation, but it paid instantly without doing so.
  • whiteguineapig
    Options
    I don't seem to have that, but reward tv just worked.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the SwagButton or Mobile App by 7PM BST to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/2itxcv
  • MissPop
    MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
    Options
    Instant for 8sb

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
    Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

• clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Instant on Halloween 8sb
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts