#Make Upto £10 a Day March 2018 #

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Starting off with £249 saved as a family member just bought me the dishwasher as a birthday present. :j

Wow! Luck you:beer:. What a kind family member to buy you such an expensive birthday present. The most I ever get from all of mine are birthday cards.

I'm really glad I bit the bullet and listed several items on eBay and Amazon recently. Sold 2 eBay items this morning and one (quite an expensive book) on Amazon a few minutes ago:j. Must be this weather making people stay at home and buy online instead of venturing out;). Will add total when I've posted the eBay items tomorrow. Amazon payment won't arrive for ages so will add later.

I hope you're all able to get out and about today. Thaw really setting in here, OH has muffled himself up and gone for a short walk. Drizzle/light rain but he's so stir-crazy he's past caring whether he gets wet or not:rotfl:. He's just desperate for a change of scene and some fresh air.
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    I've put you on the list of challengers for £1050 as I see you're keeping a total on your signature separately. Good luck
    Lx

Thanks for that :)

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Talia1 wrote: »
    Please count me in for the usual £10 a day, thanks to Aesop and Lynne for the thread.
    Lots of new money making ideas on here this month :j
    Hiya and welcome back to the 'Fred'

I've added you to the list of challengers (post 3) and good luck with the challenge
    Lx
    Starting off with £249 saved as a family member just bought me the dishwasher as a birthday present. :j
    Wowser !! That's some birthday pressie - lucky you :)

Back laters
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

What a great birthday present. Have we missed our birthday !!!127874; happy birthday xx
  • Aesop
    Options
    Wow! Luck you:beer:. What a kind family member to buy you such an expensive birthday present. The most I ever get from all of mine are birthday cards.

I'm really glad I bit the bullet and listed several items on eBay and Amazon recently. Sold 2 eBay items this morning and one (quite an expensive book) on Amazon a few minutes ago:j. Must be this weather making people stay at home and buy online instead of venturing out;). Will add total when I've posted the eBay items tomorrow. Amazon payment won't arrive for ages so will add later.

I hope you're all able to get out and about today. Thaw really setting in here, OH has muffled himself up and gone for a short walk. Drizzle/light rain but he's so stir-crazy he's past caring whether he gets wet or not:rotfl:. He's just desperate for a change of scene and some fresh air.

Whoop well done. I am hoping some of my listed items sell tonight. Usually around 7-8pm people are on ebay.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Cufc_mike sometime through twitter, facebook, Mse or just word of mouth.

People search through the app store for money making apps and other about them.

The eats one is advertised on swagbucks and instagc.

People doing these surveys and offers find things that work and post about them.

Oh and reddit is a good source if you can find the right threads.
  • Aesop
    edited 4 March 2018 at 6:17PM
    Options
    Itisme wrote: »
    What I've been doing:
    Reached the daily goal on Swagbucks each day.
    Done more on InstaGC and got my first gift card.
    Also, yesterday I uploaded a few receipts to Receipt Hog.

Can someone confirm how many Swagbucks/InstaGC points are equal to £1 please?

Well done, I like your post.

Instagc 1 point is worth $0.01

The best way to see your points value is click here

https://www.instagc.com/points/stats

They helpfully convert into pounds and pence.

Swagbucks is approximately

10sb = ~7.1p Amazon, 6.5p paypal, thanks to Hannah.

The value varies when they have a sale.
  • acac9
    acac9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Hiya,
    Is it too late to join in the March challenge. I'm a newbie tentively registered forumite after lurking and reading for ages ! I had a try on my own for Feb but reckon that if I make it 'official ' it will give me some added support and focus !
    :D x
  • Aesop
    Options
    acac9 wrote: »
    Hiya,
    Is it too late to join in the March challenge. I'm a newbie tentively registered forumite after lurking and reading for ages ! I had a try on my own for Feb but reckon that if I make it 'official ' it will give me some added support and focus !

Hello and welcome. It's never too late to join this thread. It's never too late to be making money :)
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    acac9 wrote: »
    Hiya,

Welcome to the thread :D

Never too late to join in. Just get stuck in ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure