#Make Upto £10 a Day March 2018 #

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    #3 Swagbucks

This is a very popular site with moneymakers everywhere. The site is based in the US but there is a UK version. We get daily challenges which if you achieve gives you bonus swagbucks the next month.

You can watch videos, play games, run apps that have videos, complete surveys and sign up for offers. You can even shop online and earn swagbucks ;) I use it for argos. I reserve and collect, after clicking through swagbucks shop and then a month later, I get my swagbucks for shopping at argos.

You can cash out for paypal uk or amazon vouchers uk, plus other vouchers, like M&S, New Look, etc. Make sure you select UK or if you are in US, leave as amazon.com.

I usually cash out £5 but you can cash out at more. There are also £3 amazon vouchers available.

If you follow swagbucks on twitter or facebook, they have competitions and bonus swagbuck codes.

But there is a dedicated swagbuck thread so you don't miss out on codes, although they are usually only valid for an hour.

Swagbucks thread for help

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5439334&highlight=swagbucks

Swagbucks code thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5067514&highlight=swagbucks

REFERRAL THREAD FOR SIGNING UP FOR SWAGBUCKS. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OWN REFERRAL

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1406969
  • Aesop
    Options
    There's a new swago board Monday, so don't forget to sign up.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

and there will also be collector bills so watch out for them when searching

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/luck-of-the-swagbucks-collectors-bills.html
  • Aesop
    Options
    anyone interested in making £125?

switch bank to Halifax through their switching scheme and earn £125. You don't have to opt in for their premium account and you don't have to have direct debits going out each month. someone switched with 3p in their current account and 5 days later received the £125

https://www.halifax.co.uk/

if you have switched previously you won't earn the £125

read all terms and conditions for yourself before signing up.

I switched an old account I barely use for this purpose.
  • Aesop
    edited 3 March 2018 at 9:38PM
    Options
    New app - SnapMyEats

those on instagc or swagbucks, look for SnapMyEats in offertoro, instagc on phone under apps/instagc/cross ios, and it should say Mobile - Snap My Eats UK

install the app and upload your receipts for buying food on the go when out and about, ie bakeries, takeaway sandwiches/etc

they pay once a month in amazon vouchers.

You have to complete a short survey before uploading your receipt, nothing painful.

They say the survey is about your food and beverage purchase. This includes snack or coffee on the go, fast food, restaurant meals, food /beverage purchases from a cafe or supermarket.

People have been using this app for a month and successfully cashed out for amazon vouchers.

So have a smartphone? IOS or android, give it a go. It's free money.
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    SnapMyEats sounds interesting Aesop - I'll give that a go. Where do you find out about Apps like this out of interest?

£65.50 for me today. Had a busy day swimming - 4yr old with her last lesson of the term, and completing her Duckling 2 award. We had to go back a bit later for the presentation and to collect her certificate. Then this afternoon the 6-month old had his 2nd swimming lesson. Bless him - there is very little in this world cuter than a swimming pool full of little babies :D

We're off swimming again in the morning too. The 4-yr old has been going to Bannantyne's, and doing the Becky Adlington Swim Stars, but to be honest, I haven't been overly impressed...and it's pricey too. So we're trying her with a different swim school that her cousins go to. She has a trial tomorrow so they can assess her current ability and see what class she needs to go in.

So that's my swimming story for the weekend ha!
  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 226 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Off to a good start this month with £150 from overtime
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 March 2018 at 3:24AM
    Options
    What I've been doing:
    Reached the daily goal on Swagbucks each day.
    Done more on InstaGC and got my first gift card.
    Also, yesterday I uploaded a few receipts to Receipt Hog.

Can someone confirm how many Swagbucks/InstaGC points are equal to £1 please?
  • Talia1
    Talia1 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Please count me in for the usual £10 a day, thanks to Aesop and Lynne for the thread.
    Lots of new money making ideas on here this month :j

PAD challenge 2024 £5363.54/£4180 to pay

• Milly-Ann-Molly
    Options
    Starting off with £249 saved as a family member just bought me the dishwasher as a birthday present. :j
    Make £/day March: £1490.85 / £310
    Quidco £3,143.16 NSD Mar:14
    2024 Road Kill £1
    March Sales of Excess £240.85
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon everyone just giving my total for yesterday as I have finished for today but yesterday I made £27.28 from matched betting, i also did 3 hours overtime yesterday but I get paid double time so I'm not too sure on exact figure for that I will update my total for today this evening

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family