Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Haha i wish i could hit that button lol
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    Carb loading would definitely not be for me - all that sweet stuff - *boak*

Is it really that much for the cinema now? Mind you I think the last time we went it was on a 2 for 1 offer!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Yes it is sadly two seats in the odeon on a friday night 2d movie 10.50 a ticket.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Its a money money day for me, £9.08 arrived from PA. and i have just dropped another 5 from Swagbucks that should arrive in a few days.

Anyone struggling with pa i would continue with swagbucks its a good earner.

I am still waiting on 40 from one poll and 5 from global test market gerrrrrrrrrrrr

No cycling today but i have being to the gym and done a bit weights, project get muscly begins lol. I paid a tenner today and the guy was fine with me paying the rest of the money at the end of the week.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Weird post i know but we need a bit help guys

Hi guys i don't know if any of you have heard about this but the british olympic committee/powers that be have decided to cut funding for all female bobsled athletes prior to the olympics.

Three mens teams retain their funding but the womens team sadly don't. Well the driver for the ladies 2 bob team is my cousin Mica Mcneill, she is a Consett lass and is looking for funding.

Bio link is just below

[https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk]

If anyone from the club can help or anyone on here she will be eternally greatful. She has set up a funding page, she was on Anna Forsters radio show before and radio 2, twitter is getting hammered.

Thats the fund raising page.

[https://www.gofundme.com]

Many many thanks guys.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Will try and get sumthin to it when I get paid end o month Scott
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Thanks Uncanny that means a lot

My cousins page is a third of the way there so progress is getting made.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Will have a look at your cousin's page later Scott and donate! Got to support the bobsleigh girls!!!

PA surveys have picked up a bit for me since yesterday after a lull at the weekend.

Hope all is going well with you and your LF (ladyfriend!)!

SSG x
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 20 September 2017 at 4:02PM
    Options
    Will have a look at your cousin's page later Scott and donate! Got to support the bobsleigh girls!!!

PA surveys have picked up a bit for me since yesterday after a lull at the weekend.

Hope all is going well with you and your LF (ladyfriend!)!

SSG x

Thanks a lot seaside anything even 2 quid would help, my cousin i think is just over a third of a way there. She was on radio 2 yesterday, twitter and social media have helped loads.

Re my date on saturday yup everything is still all good we have being messaging all week :-)

I will update my diary a bit more later
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 21 September 2017 at 7:37PM
    Options
    Big big day on the money front for me today

One Poll 40 received
    5 quid received from Swagbucks
    10p received from top cashback whoop whoop

The money could not of arrived at a better time 24hours before pay day

kerching 4 global test market thats £50.10 in total has arrived today.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback