Quick Mobile Fix misleading "insurance"

Options
2»

Comments

• smscott
    Options
    Very interested to hear what happened with this. Did you get it resolved? Need to go to small claims court? Other??
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Since they last logged on in mid-March it's highly unlikely you'll ever find out!
  • RossBL
    RossBL Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Quick Mobile Fix now provide a prepaid posting label which you can print yourself. However this doesn't make up for the terrible service they provide. Avoid them like the plague.
  • Ian011
    Ian011 Posts: 2,432 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 25 July 2017 at 6:47PM
    Options
    As they claim to be providing an insurance service, it may be worth checking to see if they are registered with the FCA and authorised to do so...
  • Richard_Brindley
    Options
    I ordered a refurbished phone from Quick Mobile Fix and after waiting two weeks for the order to be delivered I cancelled and purchase the phone from another firm.

When I tried to cancel they suddenly shipped the order, so upon receipt, I took the unopened parcel phone back to their offices in person and requested a full refund, they advised the refund would take 2 days, after chasing they advised all refunds take 10 to 14 days to process (despite me taking the phone back in person). Now after 16 days Quick Mobile Fix have confirmed they have a system error in the finance Dept and the refund will take another 2/3 days.

If I were you and require an honest and fair customer experience I would most definitely use another firm.
  • 1nTheZone
    Options
    The exact same thing has happened with me. I requested to cancel my order after they failed to deliver within their stated 10 working days and ordered from another firm, at which point they started ignoring my emails and lo-and-behold a delivery was attempted this morning. I've filed a dispute with paypal and am awaiting a call back from 'Luke' at QMF to discuss my refund. Expect I'll get the same spiel as you.

Is there anything that can be done about companies like this?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure