MSE News: Post Office launches market-leading savings account

Options
2»

Comments

• PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I tired of "modern life" a few years ago... all the comparisons, monitoring, switching - no wonder everybody's so "busy" these days.... it's all that keeping on top of and changing/switching various providers, checking, comparing....... IT SUCKS YOUR LIFE AWAY!
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I tired of "modern life" a few years ago... all the comparisons, monitoring, switching - no wonder everybody's so "busy" these days.... it's all that keeping on top of and changing/switching various providers, checking, comparing....... IT SUCKS YOUR LIFE AWAY!
    It is amazing how differently people view the world. Far from sucking my life away, I get a genuine buzz when I switch to a better deal!

As regards this market leading rate from the Post Office, I am at a loss as to why MSE has highlighted such an underwhelming rate offer.
  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 4,130 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think the headline needs to read 'Another savings account which can be funded by direct debit has been launched'. MSE is really out of touch with what its readers are after...
    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • kinger101
    kinger101 Posts: 6,295 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Stubod wrote: »
    ....all OK assuming you can actual get you money out when you want to.

Of course you can. You just have to stand in line behind six old ladies who seemingly make posting a first class letter an interminable process. Still, that's much easier than the hoops I had to go through with Ulster Bank.
    "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport