In the Lowest Hour

Options

Comments

• MuffinTops
    MuffinTops Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    It's almost the final countdown to debt for you. So exciting. You really knocked your debt out of the park. Please say you'll stay here once the debts been whipped!!!! MTxx
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    I think so :-) although at times I don't think i'm much of a positive influence lol and I don't want to always seem like the moany poster.

Things at w*rk are BAD to the point where I am struggling to function. I 'm ill again and working on the most important stuff ever ..only another 3 weeks to go . I have not seen plus one as we are many miles apart so another pressure there.

I get paid soon so need to stick around for that. Can't take any sick or holiday due to project.

I didn't post the ebay parcels so better make the effort to do that before they complain.

Money is tight again so that don't help . ( I have half the CC for Emergencies worst case but I get that's not the idea of debt busting )

I just wish I wasn't so exhausted and to make matters worse I have toothache again .

I did however wash up tonight when I got in. I am resting tonight as I cant keep working round the clock :(

Everyone and I mean everyone I know have massive problems /issues so that is depressing too.

Have not had a day off and not sure when next one will be so must just keep going.

On the to do list
    Get some electric - £1 will not last very long .
    Post ebay parcels tomorrow
    Actually look at whats in bank
    Get up and go to work.
    and think about booking dentist appointment.

oh yes ..make sure get dressed as if go to work in PJS the game definitely up :-)
    Grocery challenge Feb £107/£100-epic fail due to cake and biscuits
    🌟
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Ok looked in Bank and have £10 a day until payday so need to budget.
    🌟
  • MuffinTops
    Options
    Hello Sam,

You're not the moany poster at all. I find your news and updates quite inspirational because despite some issues, you always manage to hit the debt. Plus, none of us who read your diary are judgemental so we're here for you to sound off to in an anonymous way.

I'm sorry to hear things feel so bad. It's exhausting when you know you can't take any time off. Makes you feel a bit trapped, I expect?

Plus one needs to find a place nearer to you! Life would feel a bit better if he was closer? Other than the fact he's a problem eater? :D

I know this may seem a rough idea as you're feeling so tired, but I'm finding my journal a real boost. I don't make sure I write in it every day, I have enough chores and don't want this to be one, but when I do I have everything right there in front of me to help nudge me back on the correct path. That and the lovely people on here who boost and inspire me with their updates.

Sending you big sunshine filled hugs. I hope things start to feel better. Remember that you're the most important person in your life and look after you first. MTxx
  • abba1772
    abba1772 Posts: 7,746 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    You are not moany at all hunni you're trying to juggle lots of things and sometimes that can be overwhelming xx

You are doing fab keep it up can't wait to be where you are at xx
    NEXT TARGET: Halifax credit card DEC 22 £0 / £4499.12
    POAMAYC 2011 £6378.35 POAMAYC 2012 £5000.78
    POAMAYC 2013 £3480.04 POAMAYC 2014 £4085.14
    POAMAYC 2015 £7565.24 POAMAYC 2016 £8000.90 POAMAYC 2017 £7278.80 POAMAYC 2018 £13208.18POAMAYC 2019 £13309.28 POAMAYC 2020 £15026.05
  • doingitanyway
    Options
    Hello moneyonmymind

I don't think you are moany, just honest. It can be stressful this debt-busting malarky and you show the ups and the downs.

Looking at your signature you are clearly walking the walk as well as talking the talk.

Well done x
    If you have built castles in the air, your work should not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.

Solicitor/survey savings 300/1700
    Emergency fund 0/1000
    Buffer fund 0/200
  • RosaBernicia
    RosaBernicia Posts: 4,877 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You're not moany - you are just impatient and used to being able to get stuff done.

But you do need to GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK!! Please don't let yourself get ill and run down, it just makes things harder because then you feel worse and worry more and it all goes in circles. Book yourself a dentist appointment and also book yourself a day off doing something fun (preferably with your eye wateringly gorgeous Plus1). The whole reason you are paying off is to stress less - and your time now counts as well as your time in future.

Big hugs - and please do stick around after you're DF!

Rosa xx
    Debt free May 2016... DFW#2 in progress
    Campervan paid off summer '21... MFW progress tbc
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Am still working round the clock - Caught up on diaries and well lets just say majority Skint with a capital S :)

6 days til pay day xxx
    🌟
  • moneyonmymindsam
    Options
    Hello moneyonmymind

I don't think you are moany, just honest. It can be stressful this debt-busting malarky and you show the ups and the downs.

Looking at your signature you are clearly walking the walk as well as talking the talk.

Well done x
    :j welcome to the madhouse !!!!:D:rotfl:
    🌟
  • MuffinTops
    Options
    I completely agree with what Rosa says, as soon as you come away from working around the clock for a company that appear less than grateful for your efforts. MTxx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback