Vodafone £50 Amazon voucher offer problem

Options
I applied to transfer my fibre to Vodafone this morning, using your link for the £50 Amazon voucher.

I put all my details in and got to the end of the application process, but it said I needed to call a number to complete the application.

The number put me thru to Vodafone, who finshed the deal off.

They told me, tho, that they knew nothing about the voucher.

Will I still recieve it, pls? This was the page in question that I went thru to by clicking on the Moneysavingexpert link:

£50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card with purchases of Fibre Unlimited Broadband at Vodafone

Tell us where to send your £50 reward
Please enter your details below

s@sbuck.com

Your contact details will only be used to communicate to you about how to get your reward. Your contact details will not be stored or used for any other purpose.

I put in my email and sent it off, but have not heard further since...

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This is a forum, no MSE employee is liable to answer. That said, at the bottom of the offer it says:
    Important! Enter your email address before signing up and you'll be sent instructions of how to claim your Amazon voucher within 120 days. You'll then have three months to claim it.

and
    Made up of:
    - £22.00 Vodafone Broadband monthly payment
    + £50.00 claim reward from Vodafone Broadband

So it looks like the £50 voucher does come from Vodafone, not via MSE.
  • girl77
    Options
    I have subscribed to Vodafone Fibre broadband in July 2018, been attracted by their online £50 Amazon voucher offer. At the time of subscribing in july I received confirmation email that the voucher will be emailed to me in 120 days. My 18 month subscription began so I paid £22 every month. However, no voucher received after 120 days. I waited for a week or so, then contacted Vodafone - only to be advised that the offer comes form a 3rd party not from Vodafone! I have been given an email to make a query. So I contacted the '3rd party'. The response was less than satisfactory, as I was asked to provide many personal details (which I did) - but no voucher received still. I was advised to wait for another two weeks to receive the voucher - guess what no voucher received after 2 weeks still!..I had to query this again and again, been redirected each time to other places (broadband choices.co.uk, giftcloud.com and some others) and the whole saga continued for over 6 weeks emailing back and forth. I had to provide my personal details almost every time, as every person who dealt with my query seemed to be unaware of the details I've already provided.. That was a LONG EXHAUSTING experience to get my voucher.. My impression they only offered the voucher to get me subscribed to the service, with no intention of actually providing the voucher.. Made me feel like a fool.. Then in mid January 2019, suddenly (with no reference to my query or else) an email came with The Voucher. Not sure if I'm supposed to be happy about such a long exhausting journey to get my voucher, which has been described as a THANK-YOU GIFT FOR SUBSCRIBING!? certainly does not feel like a gift
  • Xantilor
    Options
    Oh dear - I recently switched to Vodaphone with the £75 voucher offer, and when I rang about it was told it was an offer from the switching service I used (i.e. this site). I argued, then looked at the email, then made a note in my diary near the 120 day deadline.
    Was there one thing you did that worked you could recommend?
  • Joebr
    Options
    I also joined Vodafone in July and not received the £50.

Has anyone got the contact details for the 3rd party dealing with it that I need to chase.
  • Xantilor
    Options
    I contacted Gift Cloud: email hello@giftcloud.com and got this reassurance:
    "Thanks for the email.

If you have followed the user journey correctly, made the purchase directly through the link provided on the capture page and successfully met the T&C's of this offer, then:

'You will be sent instructions on how to choose your Reward 120 days from the date of your purchase. You will then have 3 months to claim your Reward by sending it to your email or mobile phone.'

Please allow this full validation period (120 days) after the purchase date.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Giftcloud"
  • Xantilor
    Options
    Sorry, Joe, just seen that yours was AGES ago. But I think that's still the email to chase.
  • AndrewRoberts
    Options
    I have the same issue, the 120 days are up and no email..... seems it may have been a scam. Shame since it was the only reason I switched to vodafone was for the £75 voucher which is what made it cheaper than my old supplier.....
  • Xantilor
    Options
    Ring Vodafone Complaints on 03333 041 524 and tell them you will be writing a Trustpilot review if you do not receive the voucher you were promised.

(I'll be chasing them today since my speeds are very low.)
  • tain
    tain Posts: 711 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 1 February 2019 at 9:36AM
    Options
    Ditto. 120 days are up today for my £75 gift card.

I have no intention of phoning anyone other than Vodafone on the matter as I signed up directly with Vodafone, and therefore it is their job to liaise with their suppliers and contractors. If they are struggling to maintain that relationship, then they can reimburse me with credit on my phone line while they waste their own time working out what went wrong.

I also will be asking details about my personal data, because I assume they've passed my details on to someone yet if they don't have a record of it, my data is going somewhere unknown. Will be interested to see if their third party suppliers show up on my request for a copy of my data.
  • timothyskinner
    Options
    And I am another still waiting for my £75... any tips please on how to get the Voucher?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure