Options
124»

Comments

• poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,960 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    ev8 wrote: »
    Thank you. So 10 will qualify, but 12 is too much? It seems a little weird that the worse off you are the less you qualify.
    That's correct for following and planning a journey and yes i completely agree with you. Doesn't make any sense to me either.
  • ev8
    ev8 Posts: 268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    poppy12345 wrote: »
    That's correct for following and planning a journey and yes i completely agree with you. Doesn't make any sense to me either.

Oh good. As I said, my minds quite fuzzy today, so I thought I must be missing something as it didn't seem quite right, so I'm glad to hear you say it doesn't in fact make much sense.

I wonder how they'll justify that? If you're worse off you don't qualify. Just doesn't make sense.
  • Rharia
    Rharia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you Poppy for your post - finally have a date :j
  • cantcope
    cantcope Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 23 May 2019 at 9:53PM
    Options
    molerat wrote: »
    I believe it was Southend and even then it was not quite straight forward. Only Southend Borough issued BBs were accepted, not Essex CC even if the holder lived in Southend.

It is Southend. I know if i go to the seafront with my son i can park in a disabled bay in the car parks but have to pay as my badge wasn't issued by Southend BC. If it was i would get free parking all day in the same space.
    It doesn't bother me really as my BB isn't for free parking, its for close parking. Some local to me were raging about it though :silenced:
    Last bet : 26th Oct 2006:j Debt free 25th Feb 2008:j Living "my" dream:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport