Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Gibbsl
    Gibbsl Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    No nothing as yet x
  • lsutton
    lsutton Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    Don't worry it will be fine x
  • Gibbsl
    Options
    Ok so a quick update, I came home from work to a direct debit confirmation letter and then an email from my Broker around 6pm with 7 queries and 4 questions relating to transactions on bank statements. Thankfully after reading everones posts on this thread i have been collating everything and anything that may be relevant and scanning to my pc to have at ahand if needed, luckily its paid off. I was mainly asked for 3 months statements for a savings account, P60's, recent payslips and a tax credit question (which i can respond to via email). I also have to return the signed declaration. The rest of the above info has to be sent back via post which is a pain but is now all in the envelope ready to send recorded tomorrow! Fingers crossed no secondary questions arise from the lot ive just answered lol! x
  • lsutton
    Options
    That's good news you have had some progress!

Im surprised i didn't have questions about bank statements but still time yet!

Were they just questions about transactions/direct debit?

It doesn't make sense why they don't just ask all in one go as I know they are going to want confirmation about my credit union payment yet nothing asked today!!
  • lsutton
    Options
    Was that more payslips you had to provide?
  • Gibbsl
    Options
    Yeah just a few questions surrounding transactions and if they are to continue. Had to supply June payslip am assuming that is because we are into July now. They also asked for dates as to how long my OH lived at an address we lived at over 12 years ago. x
  • lsutton
    Options
    An address 12 years ago- that's crazy...

Just had an email out the blue this morning from estate agent saying they are going to do the survey today!
  • Missymae0
    Missymae0 Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Really hoped we would have an answer this week but just been told by broker that we will not hear until next Tuesday at the earliest.
    Valuation was carried out Monday, we had the report back Tuesday so I shouldn't really be surprised as it seems to take a week for each step.
    Another long weekend of waiting ahead for us ��
  • Faithshalo
    Faithshalo Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    @missymae we had our valuation on 29th June and we still haven't received our offer... Supposedly it should be today or tomorrow at the latest... :/ Until we have it we can't set an exchange and completion date... I'm happy we are nearly there but its so stressful waiting.. We can't arrange anything until we have the completion date... :( Hopefully yours won't take so long...
  • Missymae0
    Missymae0 Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    So a week since valuation for you so far?
    I guess I was being too optimistic hoping for a decision the same week as the valuation.
    Did they ask all the questions before they valued? We had 2 weeks of back and forth before they sent it for valuation so was hoping it would be a case of checking the report and issuing the offer.
    Fingers crossed you will get your offer before the weekend, let us know
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure