Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 25

Options

Comments

• laddujaddu
    Options
    I think someone asked at the end of the previous thread when Comfort Pure Offer ends at Saisb. It ends today, at least in my local one(it is in tiny letters at the bottom of the price ticket )
    If you feel my post has been useful, " merci" would not go amiss.

A donde fueres, haz lo que vieres.
  • rebeccalb
    Options
    Shopping list updates, that I'm so excited about I could wet myself. :rotfl:

Comfort pure 750ml £1 in Tesco from tomorrow
    Aunt bessies custard mix 42p in T's from tomorrow. (Earn 8p for each one taken away!!!!!):eek:
  • RootedNomad
    RootedNomad Posts: 3,514 Forumite
    Options
    New thread - excellent - thanks to MT and BT for setting up and to all who have contributed finds.

T has reduced the Blue Dragon sauces and pastes to £1 to match S, includes the big 410g jars and also the pastes - great value at 50p with MOC.
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks BT and MT for the nice shiny new thread.

Just want to wish everyone success using coupons and making the most of apg's and rtd.

CWxx
  • pastizzi
    pastizzi Posts: 381 Forumite
    Options
    hello peeps, i have been waiting for a decent price on the victoria tin bisciuts for xmas pressies and so far asda has been the best at £5 with all the other supermarkets at £6 so thought i`d hang out for some extra points or something anyway on tesco site it says as of tommoro "better than half price" but is still saying the £12 so keeping fingers crossed it comes up at £5 which would make them £4 with coupon . thanks for the great new thread :)
    I LOVE BETTY CROCKER
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi IP

outside links aren't allowed and will be removed, see 1st pages
    we can only post original links

will go fix the originals now

thanks

Google still has the Persil and Comfort coupons cached:
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 22 November 2011 at 9:44PM
    Options
    hi all
    firstly this was my reply to mybb in old thread

hi mybb
    when you fill it out you should select never tried it in box

coupon should be sent to email addy

but sign up does say this
    Slackers don't get no pop. When you sign up then you could get a coupon for a free 500ml bottle of Dr Pepper/Dr Pepper Zero. We know that getting a bona fide education can be thirsty work.

it says could get not will get so no guarentee of coupon

thanks djl for replying

and to mybb you seem to have directed your reply to djl ( UPDATE HAVE ADDED SUGGESTION)

if you think/want or have a suggestion or something that needs adding to 1st pages, it would be better address/directed at me as the one updating the thread at the moment.
    thanks
    vettyemma wrote: »
    can anyone explain how you get the doctor pepper voucher- ive registered but no voucher?
    djl wrote: »
    you need to say you never drink it then they send a email link to claim a free bottle

hth
    mybb wrote: »
    Thanks! But I think you should mention this on the 1st post to let the others know. :)
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi SH

thanks for posting, i've had a look

seems the comfort and persil ones are deff not available. this happened before it was pulled for a while , for it to return a while later so will re add when its up and running again

as too colgate plax you can still get that one using the competition route, link is on first pages, enter competition and its emailed to you.

Hi MT

Just found that these also coming up as ERROR :mad:

Colgate plax 50p (Exp 5/2/12)
    http://colgateplax.co.uk/coupons/col...ax_voucher.pdf

Comfort pure 75p( Exp. 29/2/12)
    http://www.mumplusone.com/images/vouchers/Unilever.pdf

Persil non bio £1 ( Exp. 29/2/12)
    http://www.mumplusone.com/images/vouchers/Unilever.pdf
  • myrtleturtle
    edited 22 November 2011 at 10:32PM
    Options
    Evening All

as this has not been posted in a while and to transfer to new thread

posting to remind/help newer members

if you are having trouble finding certain posts. on welcome page (1st post) is and index list to thread. each one is a linky to that post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by myrtleturtle

PLEASE can people take the time to read the below post .
    As these few things help make the thread easier for me to update and save BT having to remove posts that belong elsewhere.

MANY THANKS MT

PLEASE
    -can people check the first pages BEFORE posting coupon finds and before asking where a coupon is , they are ALL on first pages take takes a few minutes to look.

- politely let me know if you if you find a non working link or expired coupon.

- if you find a valid/working coupon in 'gone not forgotten' let me know but please make sure its valid before posting a request to add it back in current list.

putting ALL of the above inBOLD BLUE

please remember this is the printable coupon thread, so unless it involves coupon use please post non coupon related links such as freebies or glitches (unless a coupons involved) ,competitions, codes,meal deal, days out deals etc in their relevant threads
    Thanks

AND
    keep things polite if you need help/info ask politely and you'll get a quicker reply.
    but also
    if/when you recieve the help/info you asked for . PLEASE thanks/acknowledge the reply because that is just as rude and discourages people from helping again.

THANKS

a short term gain for one, will lead to a long term lose for all

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Browntoa
    normal stuff , no Freebies or competitions in this thread (unless they involve coupons) there are specific areas of the forum for those.

the following is not to occur in this thread

1) encouraging misuse of coupons , i.e not buying the item , printing off multiple coupons and buying multiple items when the terms say you should not

2) editing of coupons , scanning of coupons , making multiple sheets of copons to print off

3) offering to send by post any coupons you have , requires swapping of names and addresses which is not allowed if you check the Forum FAQ's

4) posting of your personal email addresses

5) offers to PM codes , if you have a code it has to be posted ( again covered in the FAQ's and "stickies" here)

and finally

6) personal abuse between forum users , outside my remit as a Board Guide so ALL posts get referred to the forum team

also some posts about hosting copies of PDF's on Google Docs, which is also not allowed

if you post/ quote posts about any of the above , even if the rest of the information was useful on your post will be removed

NEW THREAD DOES NOT MEAN NEW RULES
  • myrtleturtle
    edited 22 November 2011 at 10:38PM
    Options
    hi Kv

you said it yourself, you know, so why post????? it will only get deleted

we give you the benifit of the doubt on many things given your stated age, but asking the same thing over and over when you know the answer will just annoy people

:(

I know i am going to get loads of :mad::eek: and people saing its against the rules as i did do this befoe but :
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure