Sun Holidays from £15pp January 2020 Codewords

Options

Comments

• spring_light
    Options
    we did brittany, le grand metarie, which is in carnac. has a small aerial ropes thing and farm animals and good pools. and only took about 3 hours from our ferry, roscoff. but i guess it depends which part of the country you have to travel from
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Options
    Hi Nighshifters

How are folks able to check parks and availability until the final code word is released? I only get the place to put in the codes and email address on the first page so wont get past that until I input the final code

page 7/8 theres a link to the availability
  • tarich_23
    Options
    we did brittany, le grand metarie, which is in carnac. has a small aerial ropes thing and farm animals and good pools. and only took about 3 hours from our ferry, roscoff. but i guess it depends which part of the country you have to travel from

Travelling from Doncaster. Last time we travelled down the night before and stayed in a cheap travelodge then got the early ferry. It was a further 5 hours after that but we broke it up with a trip to Thiepval.
  • ellybelly3
    Options
    folks moaning on the FB group that the code hasnt been released and they arent waiting until 4am.... oh they would never have survived our code cracking nights lol

I didn't know there was a FB group, I've always relied on lovely Essex Boy's help here :T
  • Moochover
    Options
    Hi,

Apologies for my ignorance and littering the lines with such a question at the last hour but would this be the place that those with the first of the papers usually publishes the final code word?

Thanks
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Options
    ellybelly3 wrote: »
    I didn't know there was a FB group, I've always relied on lovely Essex Boy's help here :T

yup - but its always released here first :)

What are we going to do if essexboy retires posting the code? We need to offer some incentive ££££££ lol :money:
  • Ger11
    Ger11 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Options
    Hi fellow nightshifters,

Anyone got a link for the FB group or is it private?Thanks
  • Tasha_
    Options
    Yes keep watching the end of the thread, or the first page will be updated by Essex Boy
  • Moochover
    Options
    yup - but its always released here first :)

What are we going to do if essexboy retires posting the code? We need to offer some incentive ££££££ lol :money:

That might answer my question :rotfl:
  • pickledonionspaceraider
    Options
    Coffee , anyone?
    With love, POSR <3
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business