Sun Holidays from £15pp January 2020 Codewords

Comments

• we did brittany, le grand metarie, which is in carnac. has a small aerial ropes thing and farm animals and good pools. and only took about 3 hours from our ferry, roscoff. but i guess it depends which part of the country you have to travel from
  • Hi Nighshifters

How are folks able to check parks and availability until the final code word is released? I only get the place to put in the codes and email address on the first page so wont get past that until I input the final code

page 7/8 theres a link to the availability
  • we did brittany, le grand metarie, which is in carnac. has a small aerial ropes thing and farm animals and good pools. and only took about 3 hours from our ferry, roscoff. but i guess it depends which part of the country you have to travel from

Travelling from Doncaster. Last time we travelled down the night before and stayed in a cheap travelodge then got the early ferry. It was a further 5 hours after that but we broke it up with a trip to Thiepval.
  • folks moaning on the FB group that the code hasnt been released and they arent waiting until 4am.... oh they would never have survived our code cracking nights lol

I didn't know there was a FB group, I've always relied on lovely Essex Boy's help here :T
  • Hi,

Apologies for my ignorance and littering the lines with such a question at the last hour but would this be the place that those with the first of the papers usually publishes the final code word?

Thanks
  • ellybelly3 wrote: »
    I didn't know there was a FB group, I've always relied on lovely Essex Boy's help here :T

yup - but its always released here first :)

What are we going to do if essexboy retires posting the code? We need to offer some incentive ££££££ lol :money:
  • Ger11
    Ger11 Posts: 9 Forumite
    Hi fellow nightshifters,

Anyone got a link for the FB group or is it private?Thanks
  • Yes keep watching the end of the thread, or the first page will be updated by Essex Boy
  • yup - but its always released here first :)

What are we going to do if essexboy retires posting the code? We need to offer some incentive ££££££ lol :money:

That might answer my question :rotfl:
  • Coffee , anyone?
    With love, POSR <3
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family