Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• cakequeen
    Options
    I'm going there as well. Might see you there lol!
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I called in Manchester Arndale store yesterday and they have quite a lot of stuff there, but not as much as other years, and the majority are the cheaper sets and all the same sets. Not going to bother this year as the display smaller than usual and there will be more people. Can never move in there anyway. Good luck everyone!
  • PLYSU
    PLYSU Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    Remember it is not really 70% off. If the item was previously in the Christmas three for two, you are really only getting it for half.
  • Katgrit
    Katgrit Posts: 555 Forumite
    Options
    PLYSU wrote: »
    Remember it is not really 70% off. If the item was previously in the Christmas three for two, you are really only getting it for half.

Oi Spoilsport, you dont get adrenalin and all this excitement with 3 for 2!
  • moneysaver890
    Options
    Katgrit wrote: »
    Oi Spoilsport, you dont get adrenalin and all this excitement with 3 for 2!

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Hope it went well for everyone
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Katgrit
    Katgrit Posts: 555 Forumite
    Options
    I used to live near a Boots that opened an hour earlier on sale day, and now I've moved no of my local ones do that. But just incase I arrive early anyway!! Currently in the car outside Aintree Boots. There's one lady already 'queuing' (sheltering down side of building hiding from the rain). Shop assistants in and shuftying a bit of stuff round, but they've just turned the lights off inside. My hearts not in it this year, I've not got trainers on, just got normal handbag rather than cross body one, and I don't even have my big blue ikea bag.

Ooh theres 2 other cars arrived, and we've all just looked at one another through passenger windows and grinned.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    I have in the past bought online at 50% and then managed to get the same thing instore at 70% off and returned the online one. Just remember that you can't return make-up (unless it's faulty).

Why am I up at this ungodly hour? :D;)

The bit about make up is only partially true.

If bought instore then you can not return unless faulty.

If bought through boots.com you can use your rights under distance selling regulations to return anything, that includes make up and baby milk.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • moneysaver890
    Options
    Theres only 4 people here! (So far)
  • moneysaver890
    Options
    Oh ok a lady has just come in and said they are queueing right down the carpark outside :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure