Robbie Williams Tour 2006 Inner Sanctum tickets [CLOSED]

Options

Comments

• gamma
    gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    which are the best tickets to get then? girls in the office said standing as you can get right to the front nearly?

or is premium seating better?
  • jellynose
    jellynose Posts: 475 Forumite
    Options
    Do you have to pay to join? I tried to access the site and its asking for £25???? to join
    Jellynose
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    jellynose wrote:
    Do you have to pay to join? I tried to access the site and its asking for £25???? to join

Yep it is £25 :(
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jellynose
    jellynose Posts: 475 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks heatherw_01

No way am I paying £25 to just register, if you were a really big fan then its maybe not bad value as you get a T-shirt. I think that I will just take my chances and try to get them on general release.

Best of luck to everyone else who is trying to get them. :)
    Jellynose
  • afinn
    afinn Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone check e-bay. There are loads on there and some are not asking for ridiculous prices bearing in Mind cheapest ticket from Robbiewilliams.com was £49.00 each.
  • gamma
    gamma Posts: 763 Forumite
    Options
    They probably dont have them yet? hmmm me thinks prices will go sky high as soon as they are all sold out? what did they go for last year?
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    eBay are selling them for a few hundred quid
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Northtim
    Northtim Posts: 180 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How long did you have to "queue" to get into the site. I've had the queue screen up for a couple of hours now and still not in. Off home soon so will have to try again there :mad:
  • JABWootton
    Options
    All Tickets are to be despatced within 4 weeks of the selected date so if you buy them on EBay you will have to hope the seller is genuine as you will have to wait until mid august 2006 before they are sent out (Thats to the Original Purchaser).
    Total number of tickets being sold to inner sanctum members seems to be about 80% availability as they are guaranteeing tickets to all members.
    Membership is £25 for first 15 months
    Do not think there will be any tickets left after Week Thursday when they go on general sale.
    Tickets left cost £49-00 standing including £4-50 booking fee.
    Extra Dates surely will be announced as he will be able to sell those as well.
  • Quackers
    Quackers Posts: 10,157 Forumite
    Options
    I may be a bit dim but does anyone know what 'top tier' tickets are. Are they standing or sitting. My 13yr old daughter wouldn't be able to stand through a whole concert - we need seats!!
    Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold...But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure