Co-ownership

Options

Comments

• leanne356
    Options
    hi I was just wondering did you get sorted with co ownership we are in the process now and it seems to be taking forever probable just seems like that as we are waiting and itching to hear lol
  • PeaN2018
    Options
    Hi everyone. Looking into Co ownership atm. Myself and my girlfriend have found a house but would need Co ownerships help to buy. Unfortunately due to past debt issues my girlfriend has a pretty bad credit score with some missed payments this year. I have spoken to a mortgage advisor who has said I can buy the house based soley on my wage/credit rating at 65%. I know they ask for everyone living in the house to be on the application and I'm worried it would get turned down. Anyone had any kind of issue with Co ownership like this? Her income is based in dhss.
  • Notsosure
    Notsosure Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I was wondering if you got sorted or are still waiting? I sent all my paperwork off this morning threw my mortgage advisor. He seemed to think I would hear from them for my fee by the end of the week. Then 4 - 6 weeks for a decision does that seem right.
  • Notsosure
    Options
    Just to update I called today as it's been two weeks and was told it would be another couple of days before they want payment so going very slow for me.
  • Notsosure
    Options
    Another update finally got the call to pay them their fee yesterday. 4 weeks after sending the stuff in and they are claiming some of the things like pay slips are not there although they were sent with everything else! This whole process it just dragging out.
  • Notsosure
    Options
    Another step forward they called Thursday and are coming tondo survey on Wednesday morning. Finally getting there.
  • Michael_McG
    Michael_McG Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 19 June 2018 at 1:27PM
    Options
    Hi there, just wondering if CO arranged an interview with you? my mortgage adviser said they seem to do it over the phone these days. We paid our fee last week so hoping to hear something soon.
  • Michael_McG
    Options
    Our timeline with CO so far:

Application submitted on 4th June, fee paid on the 13th June, phone call on the 19th June advising valuation has been arranged and requesting couple of documents. Anyone know when the interview takes place?
  • Notsosure
    Options
    I paid my fee about 2 weeks ago and just had the survey today. He said co ownership will have his report by Friday so I hope to hear from them early next week. I have not been contacted about an interview but my mortgage advisor also said it's likely to be a phonecall. I am now not so hopeful as the surveyor found the wall in the utility to be damp and he believes it's because the back door needs replacing. But I will continue to update as we go.
  • Michael_McG
    Options
    Our timeline with CO so far:

Application submitted on 4th June, fee paid on the 13th June, phone call on the 19th June advising valuation has been arranged and requesting couple of documents. Anyone know when the interview takes place?

Further update: the valuation is taking place on 25th June, things starting to move finally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure