Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,761 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have you given the app permission to access your locations? That might make a difference.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Have you given the app permission to access your locations? That might make a difference.

Yes, the app has access to locations when I'm using it.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • brednall
    brednall Posts: 572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone have a joining link for this please?
    Baby daughter born Jan 10
    Baby son born June 11
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 October 2019 at 6:25PM
    Options
    I have 5 stars for Verified Items, Data Freshness and Sent to Plan - yay, go me :D I was only 4 stars for Sent to Plan last week, probably because I had to carry a couple of items over to the following week. Expect to be back to 4 stars next week as I missed posting a parcel this week and have had to carry it over.

The stars for Verified Items are for how much of your post is logged using the app rather than the website. If you use the website to log some of your items, rather than just using the app, then you will not get 5 stars. If you always log your posted items via the website and don't use the app at all then you will have zero stars.
    2020 Wins:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,968 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I have 5 stars for Verified Items, Data Freshness and Sent to Plan - yay, go me :D I was only 4 stars for Sent to Plan last week, probably because I had to carry a couple of items over to the following week. Expect to be back to 4 stars next week as I missed posting a parcel this week and have had to carry it over.

The stars for Verified Items are for how much of your post is logged using the app rather than the website. If you use the website to log some of your items, rather than just using the app, then you will not get 5 stars. If you always log your posted items via the website and don't use the app at all then you will have zero stars.

I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items :(
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,443 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I had the Kantar diary for next year today in a posting pack. Seems a bit early but not complaining
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    I only use the app to log items, yet I have zero stars for verified items :(
    I would send Kantar a message then as that certainly is not right :(
    2020 Wins:
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Unable to login - get message "The email or password that you entered is incorrect".
    It's not the first time that has happened over the past few months.
    Anyone else have problems like that from time to time when it seems to work the next day (using same email address and password of course)?

No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • General_Grant
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    No never ever....

... and since the latest incarnation of the login page, I've had the "remember me" ticked and not had to enter either email or password for a very very long time, such I only have to just hit the SIGN IN button

When you enter email & password are you typing or copying/pasting?
    Only depending upon circumstances the latter can add a trailing space which usually cocks things like this up

Thanks for replying.
    I often use a public (library) computer so never use a "remember me" option and I type in fresh.
    From the same place (the library), this morning I've accessed my account with no problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure